GSS Accounting to Report (AtR) Associate Specialist
Organon was established as an independent company in June of 2021 and Organon GSS is now in the process of standing up our Global Service Center. The AtR Associate Specialist will be a key contributor in standing up AtR Operations in the Center. They will help to build a strong governance and relationships and establish stable, effective, standardized and controlled AtR Process delivery to our GSS clients. Concurrently, Organon is implementing its Global ERP SAP S/4 Hana platform and the GSS Service Center AtR team will assume a core role in supporting this implementation.
Welcome to our team
The GSS Accounting to Report (AtR) Associate Specialist will work with a team of around 40 professional AtR colleagues in the Center delivering and managing end to end AtR processes. Additionally, the AtR Associate Specialist will work daily with our global BPO partner who executes AtR Transactional services for Organon in all our global regions. The Associate Specialist will be expected to work in a selection of the AtR process areas from GL Accounting, Cash & Investment, Sales Accounting, Closing Operations and Fixed Asset accounting. Experience in Tax, Statutory Reporting and Intercompany accounting are also valuable. The AD will also operationally support Finance master data.
AtR Process delivery:
- Deliver services in accordance with agreed Service Level, Controls and Governance.
- Help to manage process risk by adhering to policies and internal controls, comply with AtR guidelines, ensuring process and SOX controls are executed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Maintain complete and accurate standard operating procedures and related internal control documentation.
- Bring a process improvement focus, supporting implementation of best practices and a project management discipline.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors to support successful audit results and compliance with US GAAP and company policies.
- Support training, accuracy and timely delivery of work outputs.
- Engage with process owners and other GSS Center colleagues to help identify opportunities to drive efficiencies through continuous improvement.
- Maintain professional and detailed process documentation such as global SOPs, Regional Work Instructions etc in coordination with the AtR Global Process Owner
Support Internal Stakeholders
- Partner with stakeholders to define objectives, align expectations and ensure an “end to end” approach to process change and improvements.
- Administer ´world-class service´ for all Market Finance stakeholders.
- Manage relationship through collaboration, negotiation, and influence.
Secondary Language(s) Job Description:
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other related to AtR.
- Up to 1 year of experience in AtR processes.
- Fluency in English and valued other European Language in addition to Portuguese.
- Experience working on regional or global teams. (Valued: Experience of Launching / Standing up a Shared Service Center).
- Experience with Internal or External Audit valued.
- Demonstrated experience working in large teams collaboratively.
- Demonstrated strong math, query, analytical and systems skills with demonstrated experience in data management, MS Office.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain financial controls.
- Effective training skills and team building capabilities for management of functional tasks within area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, strong oral and written communication, presentation, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Good project management skills including ability to coordinate and implement complex cross-functional activities.
- Experience with continuous process improvement projects leading to significant time or bottom-line savings.
- Pays attention to details, produces accurate deliverables, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Familiarity with US GAAP preferred.
- Solid financial background with experience in accounting processes valued.
- Proactive style in implementing new processes.
- Experience using SAP R/3 required. (Valued: experience with SAP S/4 HANA).
- Experience working in shared service, regional roles, participation in global initiatives preferred.
- Work under pressure and independently.
- Negotiation and influence and dealing with ambiguity.
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Teamwork orientation with Strong customer service and collaboration mind-set
- Process improvement and drive for results.
- Organizational agility and prioritization.
- Assertive Communication and proactivity.
- Deliver efficiencies, compliance, and control through standardization
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:2