Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
Reporting to SFE Lead in Commercial Data & Insight Team, the SFE Specialist is responsible to empower our sales operations to drive strategic and tactical actions to achieve business goals.
- Provide support customer targeting, call planning & reporting, territory, customer, account management, etc. for sales team users based on proper SFE system operation (e.g., CRM system and SFE dashboard) based on collaboration with internal & external stakeholders.
- Support the sales performance index management.
- Overall management of the SFE dashboard: regular data update & validation, templates management, proactive communication with stakeholders to solve problems.
- Explore process automation & simplification using SQL and Power BI with internal data platforms.
- Develop & manage SFE system & dashboard user guidance & manuals.
- Continuously improve on data quality and ease of data collection and ensure data integrity to build & provide meaningful insight to the commercial team.
- Provides actionable recommendations by conducting business analyses at senior levels to relevant stakeholders. Uses all relevant internal and external date sources to achieve optimal results.
- Proactively detects business needs and issues that are currently not being addressed.
- Drives the development of analytic approaches that lead to a comprehensive understanding of the business performance to support decision-making.
- Builds and enhances a standardized KPI-reporting that enables key stakeholders to take appropriate action.
- Combines technical research skills and statistical techniques with the critical thinking abilities necessary to transform data into sound business recommendations.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- At least 1 year of experience preferably in health care business – sales & marketing, data, IT department.
- Bachelor’s degree in business analytics, computer science, information systems or 1 year of relevant experience.
- Ability and experience in using analytical tools such as Excel, Power BI, SQL (mandatory).
- Experience in conceptualizing, designing, developing, testing, implementing, and supporting agile data analytics platforms to support analytical initiatives of internal or external stakeholders.
- Experience in analyzing different types of data to support business needs and present the results in concise visualization formats.
- Knowledge across a broad spectrum of analytic approaches and the ability to identify an appropriate approach to address key business questions.
- Experience in working with regions or other countries (preferably) and a strong understanding of pharmaceutical industry trends.
- Excellent communication and collaboration with internal & external stakeholders.
- Working fluent in English communication.
- Functional Knowledge: Data Analysis/Synthesis, Sales Expertise, Strategic Thinking, Change Management.
- Leadership Behaviors: Communication & Interpersonal Effectiveness, Planning & Project Management, Strategic Focus, Result orientation.
Who we are …
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions.
Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
At launch, we will be more than 10,000 Founders strong, ready to rise together as we make a difference in a new way. As Founders, employees will create their future and will help shape the direction of Organon and its impact on the world. Our culture reflects our passion for those we champion.
At Organon, we all belong. We embrace diversity and give it a voice. Our commitment to supporting women is reflected in the make-up of our leadership team, which is majority female and our diversity of experience is core to who we are and what we are designed to do.
We are an equal opportunity employer, committed to fostering an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1