Claim Specialist - Proximity - San Antonio SE, TX.
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise performance
- Annual merit increases
Visit our benefits page for a detailed listing - but here's what you might not find other places:
- Paid Time Off (PTO), plus:
- 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your family
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what's important to you
- Paid Development Time
- 401(k) contribution
- Financial, wellness?and mental health programs
- Tuition Reimbursement/Community College Tuition Program
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work Program
State Farm's Good Neighbor Culture celebrates diversity and promotes an inclusive environment where all employees feel welcomed, valued, and respected.
When you join our team, you can feel good knowing you are helping our customers recover from the unexpected. This position is for a Fire Proximity Claim Specialist, handling accidental and weather-related homeowners, commercial, and large loss claims. You will be the first point of contact to meet with our insureds, explain coverage, estimate damages, and help them through the claims process while providing Remarkable® service.
Where you'll work:
This position is located in San Antonio SE, TX. and and is responsible for servicing these zip codes:
78150 78218 78224 78101 78112 78202 78203 78209 78215 78229 78114 78205 78207 78219 78228 78160 78210 78148 78234 78154 78204 78214 78223 78073 78263 78109 78221 78225 78233 78208 78212 78213 78121 78152 78239 78266 78161 78201 78108 78211 78220 78222 78235 78244 78264
Competitive candidates should reside within a reasonable commute of this territory.
This is a Remote-Field position in which you will work from home and utilize a mobile office/vehicle for in-person appointments.
Hours of operation are continually evaluated and may change based on business need. Successful candidates are able and willing to work flexible work shifts and may be asked to work overtime and/or irregular hours. Candidates may be asked to work outside of their assigned territory as business needs dictates.
Competitive Candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service and decision-making skills
- Physical agility to allow for: frequent lifting, carrying, and climbing a ladder; ability to navigate roofs at various heights for inspection of both residential and commercial structures; ability to crawl in tight spaces
- A valid driver's license is required
- Xactimate, XactContents
- Relevant claims adjusting experience and/or construction background
Employees must successfully complete all required training, including applicable licensing exam(s), MVRs and background checks required of various state(s).
Come join the Neighborhood and do some good!
Visit State Farm Careers for more information on our benefits , locations , and the hiring process .