Being good neighbors - helping people, investing in our communities, and making the world a better place - is who we are at State Farm. It is at the core of how we operate and the reason for our success. Click the link to see our Community of Good Neighbors
We offer a surprisingly great Compensation Package:
Starting pay is between $24.45-$28.10/hour
This position is eligible for up to $2,000 in Welcome Bonuses throughout the first year of employment.
You are also eligible for:
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise performance
- Annual merit increases
Click here for a detailed list of Benefits - but h ere's a preview of what you might not find other places:
- Paid Time Off (PTO), plus:
- 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your family
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what's important to you
- Paid Development Time
- Wellness ? and mental health programs
- Tuition Reimbursement/Community College Tuition Program
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work program
Where you'll work:
This is a hybrid position, so you'll work from home at least 75% of the time, and 25% of the time collaboratively in office.
Several of our Claims teams are hiring, and you may be considered for multiple opportunities where your skills and qualifications align.
Hours of operation are continually evaluated and may change based on business need. Successful candidates are able and willing to work flexible work shifts and may be asked to work overtime and/or irregular hours.
State Farm's Good Neighbor Culture celebrates diversity and promotes an inclusive environment where all employees feel welcomed, valued, and respected.
When you join our team, you can feel good knowing you are helping our customers recover from the unexpected. Our Claims Specialists are committed to helping our customers through the claims process while providing Remarkable® service. This includes:
- Investigating, evaluating, negotiating, and settling claims
- Applying knowledge of policies, procedures, laws, statutes, and insurance regulations when determining coverage, liability, & damages
- Contacting customers by telephone, written correspondence and/or various electronic media
- Effectively managing work through task driven queues while multi-tasking in a fast-paced call center environment
- Supporting our customers through personalized, caring, and simple interactions
Competitive candidates can demonstrate the following:
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Growth mindset through problem solving, adaptability and embracing change
- Ability to prioritize workload, be well organized and efficiently utilize technology
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and decision-making skills
Employees must successfully complete all required training, including applicable licensing exam(s) and background checks required of various state(s).
Come join the Neighborhood and do some good!
Visit State Farm Careers for more information on our benefits , locations , and the hiring process .