Remarketing Support Specialist
Remarketing Support Specialist (Job Number: 2302755 )
The Remarketing Support Specialist will assist the sales team with administrative duties relating primarily to the sale of vehicles. Support will be provided to coordinate the completion of vehicle purchase transactions with customers and Penske's field locations via phone & e-mail communication. This position also provides customer service assistance by handling various inquiries received from inbound phone calls and email correspondence.
- Vehicle sale coordination to include: invoicing and paperwork completion, confirming with field locations that vehicles are ready for pickup, collecting payments and providing customer assistance
- Obtaining signed documents from customers
- Entering sales related information into SalesForce.com and Fleetnet systems
- Answering customer and Penske associate phone calls that come into the department
- Updating Microsoft Access and excel spreadsheets
- Other projects and tasks as assigned by supervisor
- 2 years of administrative support and customer service experience required
- Requires strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to multitask.
- Requires strong communication skills and able to work well with others
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft programs required
- Able to work well with others
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :100 Gundy Drive 100 Gundy Drive
Reading, PA 19607
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Other Corporate
Penske Oracle Job (US & CA only do not edit): : PTL.Remarketing Support Specialist
Req ID: 2302755