Regional Asset Support Specialist
Regional Asset Support Specialist (Job Number: 2303241 )
Are you ambitious, detail-oriented, and eager for a career with an innovative industry leader?
Do you enjoy working in a collaborative, sales-driven environment?
Are you looking to find a company where you can build a long-term career?
If you answered yes, we’d like you to join our team as a Regional Asset Support Specialist! This position is a part of a growing team that is vital to the success of the Remarketing department.
Why Choose Penske?
At Penske, we see our employees as our biggest asset. We have built a collaborative atmosphere that drives trust, innovation, and excellence.
We invest in you – You’ll receive comprehensive training, preparing you to learn our industry while also enabling you to be successful in this role.
There’s room to grow – The opportunities don’t stop here. We have a strong belief in promoting from within the company.
Did we mention the perks? – Fulltime Employees receive a Comprehensive Benefits package which offers Medical Coverage, Paid Time Off (up to 3 weeks paid vacation your first year!), 401k with company match, hybrid schedule, team competitions and incentives, and various employee discounts.
A Day in the Life:
The Regional Asset Support Specialist is a position in the Remarketing Department that will open doors to future opportunities in Asset Management, Pricing, and Analytics. Main responsibilities include running reports, analyzing data, and collaborating with various internal teams including our field locations across North America. Having a strong ability to stay organized, multi-task, take initiative, and an eagerness to learn will be vital in the day-to-day operations of this role.
- Complete recommended pricing modifications for assets listed for sale across all regions of the company
- Provide advertising support for Regional Asset Managers – Microsoft PowerPoint skills required
- Assist with obtaining vehicle specific photos for website advertising
- Support sale processing and auction reconciliation
- Various other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the Regional Asset Management position
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proficiency with computer, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are required
- MS Access skills are a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication are required
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task is required
- Typing Proficiency of 40 words per minute or more is required
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function of the job
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the required schedule, work at the specific location required, complete Penske employment application, submit to a background investigation (to include past employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are required.
-The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
-The associate will be required to: read; communicate verbally and/or in written form; remember and analyze certain information; and remember and understand certain instructions or guidelines.
-While performing the duties of this job, the associate may be required to stand, walk, and sit. The associate is frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to occasionally lift and/or move up to 25lbs/12kg.
-Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Penske Truck Leasing
Penske Truck Leasing Co., L.P., headquartered in Reading, Pennsylvania, is a partnership of Penske Corporation, Penske Automotive Group and Mitsui & Co., Ltd. A leading global transportation services provider, Penske operates a premier fleet of vehicles and serves its customers from locations in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. Penske’s product lines include full-service truck leasing, contract maintenance, commercial and consumer truck rentals, used truck sales, transportation and warehousing management and supply chain management solutions. Visit www.GoPenske.com to learn more.
Work Locations :2561 Bernville Rd 2561 Bernville Rd
Reading, PA 19605
Primary Location : United States-Pennsylvania-Reading
Job : Administrative
Req ID: 2303241