Care Center Specialist I
We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
This position is open to candidates who live within 100 miles of Bloomington, IL.
Where you'll work:
This is a hybrid position that requires spending time working from home and in the office. After training, associates will work approximately 75% at home and 25% in the office.
Starting pay is $17.00 per hour.
- You are also eligible for:
- 10% shift differential available for specific hours and weekends
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise performance
- Annual merit increases
Total Rewards Benefits:
- We like to reward our employees for their hard work and commitment. That is why we offer benefits you might not find other places:
- Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), plus:
- 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your family
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what's important to you
- Parental leave for mothers and fathers
- Wellness?and mental health programs
- 401(k) Savings Plan
- Medical, dental and vision
- Health Reimbursement Account, Health Care Flexible Spending Accounts, and life insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement/Community College Tuition Program
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work program
- Development and Mentor programs designed to help our employees grow and achieve their specific career goals
- Employee Resource Groups - State Farm's Good Neighbor Culture celebrates diversity and promotes an inclusive environment where all employees feel welcomed, valued, and respected. The State Farm Employee Resource Group (ERG) program is a key element in our Enterprise D&I Structure and Strategy.
The Enterprise Contact Center (ECC) is committed to solving our customers' needs on first contact through simple, high-quality, and personalized experiences. We currently have the following types of shifts and openings:
- Shifts are morning/afternoon/and weekends
*** Schedules require availability on the weekends***
- Start Date: Monday, May 15th, 2023
- Training is approximately 6 weeks
Training: Selected candidates will participate in mandatory training that is paid at the same hourly rate as after training! Training schedules will vary based on shift and role. The training continues beyond day one as well.
Training hours will be: 9:30am - 6pm CST
- Onboarding: 5/15 - 5/17
- Training: 5/18 - 6/6
- On the job Week 1: 6/12 - 6/16 (Monday-Friday)
- On the job Week 2: 6/17, 6/20 - 6/23 (Saturday, Tuesday-Friday)
Come join the Neighborhood and do some good!
Visit State Farm Careers for more information on our benefits , locations , and the hiring process .
Retention Specialists include both licensed and unlicensed responsibilities. If selected for a role that requires licensing, you must obtain and maintain state licensing which include successfully completing all applicable licensing exam(s) and background checks required of various state(s), and obtain continuing education requirements. Competitive candidates must:
- Communicate clearly, professionally and empathetically
- Be resourceful - know where to find answers
- Be able to successfully multi-task
- Thrive on working in a team environment; and be accountable for your work and your schedule!