Claims Specialist - Property Field Inspection - Knoxville North, TN
Being good neighbors - helping people, investing in our communities, and making the world a better place - is who we are at State Farm. It is at the core of how we operate and the reason for our success. Check out What It's Like in Claims Field Services , and see what makes us great!
We offer a surprisingly great Compensation Package:
Starting salary is between $50,999.65 ($25.31/hr) - $92,377.68, ($45.85/ hour) based on skills and qualifications, with the high end of the range limited to applicants with significant relevant experience. Because work-life-balance is a priority at State Farm, compensation is based on our standard 38:45-hour work week!
This position is eligible for a $3,000 Sign-on Bonus AND up to $2,000 in Welcome Bonuses throughout the first year of employment!
In addition to competitive a salary, you are also eligible for:
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise performance
- Annual merit increases
We offer a ton of amazing Benefits - h ere's a preview of what you might not find other places:
- Paid Time Off (PTO), plus:
- 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your family
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what's important to you
- Paid Development Time
- Financial, wellness?and mental health programs
- Tuition Reimbursement/Community College Tuition Program
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work program
When you join our team, you can feel good knowing you are helping our customers recover from the unexpected. This position is for a Proximity Claim Specialist, handling accidental and weather-related homeowners, commercial, and large loss claims. You will be the first point of contact to meet with our insureds, explain coverage, estimate damages, and help them through the claims process while providing Remarkable® service.
Where you'll work:
This position is located in Knoxille, TN and competitive candidates must reside within this territory. The zip codes that you will service are:
37724 37762 37845 37887 37888 37754 37769 37866 37879 38504 37716 37721 37729 37760 37840 37847 37848 37849 37914 37924 38553 37726 37752 37756 37779 37807 37819 37825 37852 37861 37892 38577 37709 37710 37715 37755 37820 37830 37841 37921 37931 38556 37871 37938 38565 37714 37725 37757 37764 37766 37872 37890 37918 37705 37770 37806 37828 37870 37912 37917
Competitive candidates should reside within one of the zip codes listed.
This is a Remote-Field position in which you will work from home and utilize a mobile office/vehicle for in-person appointments.
Hours of operation are continually evaluated and may change based on business need. Successful candidates are able and willing to work flexible work shifts and may be asked to work overtime and/or irregular hours. Candidates may be asked to work outside of their assigned territory as business needs dictates.
Competitive Candidates must demonstrate the following:
- Excellent customer service and decision-making skills
- Physical agility to allow for: frequent lifting, carrying, and climbing a ladder; ability to navigate roofs at various heights for inspection of both residential and commercial structures; ability to crawl in tight spaces
- A valid driver's license is required
- Xactimate, XactContents
- Relevant claims adjusting experience and/or construction background
Employees must successfully complete all required training, including applicable licensing exam(s), MVRs and background checks required of various state(s).
Come join the Neighborhood and do some good!
Visit State Farm Careers for more information on our benefits , locations , and the hiring process .