Order to Cash Senior Specialist Americas
Welcome to our Team
The GSS Order to Cash (OtC) Senior Specialist Americas will be overseeing the Order to Cash delivery services for North America and Latin America regions and will be supervising a team of 3 to 4 members.
Purpose of the role
The Senior Specialist will be expected to have a background experience in supervising teams in many as possible of the OtC process areas from Order Management, Billing, Pricing, Credit Management, Collections and Cash application.
Additionally, will work daily with our global BPO partner who executes OtC Transactional services for Organon in all our global regions.
The Senior Specialist will contribute to ensuring all OtC processes and transactions comply with accounting standards, policies, SOX and statutory requirements. The Senior Specialist will also provide input to the global process owner group for operational opportunities for process and control design, as well as customer experience.
As well as having responsibility for successful delivery of OtC operations for their region, the Senior Specialist will oversee service delivery from our BPO partner and will work collaboratively with Organon Customers and Organon Markets to have a full understanding of our customers’ needs and our business dynamics.
OtC Process delivery:
- Deliver services in accordance with agreed Service Level, Controls and Governance.
- Help to manage process risk by adhering to policies and internal controls, comply with OtC guidelines, ensuring process and SOX controls are executed in a timely and accurate fashion.
- Maintain complete and accurate standard operating procedures and related internal control documentation.
- Bring a process improvement focus, supporting implementation of best practices and a project management discipline.
- Collaborate with internal and external auditors to support successful audit results and compliance with US GAAP and company policies.
- Supervise, coach and engage the team members to reach out the process deliveries and KPIs with the expected quality.
- Promote a culture of Continuous Improvement towards processes efficiency and optimization.
- Support training, accuracy, and timely delivery of work outputs.
- Engage with process owners and other GSS Center colleagues to help identify opportunities to drive efficiencies through continuous improvement.
- Maintain professional and detailed process documentation such as global SOPs, Regional Work Instructions etc in coordination with the OtC Global Process Owner.
Support Internal Stakeholders:
- Partner with stakeholders to define objectives, align expectations and ensure an “end to end” approach to process change and improvements.
- Administer 'world-class customer service' experience for customers, fellow employees and stakeholders.
- Manage relationship through collaboration, negotiation, and influence.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting or other related to OtC.
- Up to 5 years’ experience in OtC processes.
- Fluency in English and Spanish.
- Valued: Experience of Launching / Standing up a Shared Service Center).
- Experience with Internal or External Audit valued.
- Demonstrated experience working in large teams collaboratively.
- Demonstrated strong math, query, analytical and systems skills with demonstrated experience in data management, MS Office.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain financial controls.
- Effective training skills and team building capabilities for management of functional tasks within area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, strong oral and written communication, presentation, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Good project management skills including ability to coordinate and implement complex cross-functional activities.
- Experience with continuous process improvement projects leading to significant time or bottom-line savings.
- Pays attention to details, produces accurate deliverables, and consistently meets deadlines.
- Familiarity with US GAAP preferred.
- Solid financial background with experience in accounting processes valued.
- Proactive style in implementing new processes.
- Experience using SAP R/3 required. (Valued: experience with SAP S/4 HANA).
- Experience working in shared service, regional roles, participation in global initiatives preferred.
- Work under pressure and independently.
- Negotiation and influence and dealing with ambiguity.
- Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Teamwork orientation with Strong customer service and collaboration mind-set
- Process improvement and drive for results.
- Organizational agility and prioritization.
- Assertive Communication and proactivity.
- Deliver efficiencies, compliance, and control through standardization.
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Annualized Salary Range
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1