We are not just offering a job but a meaningful career! Come join our passionate team!
As a Fortune 50 company, we hire the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. State Farm embraces diversity and inclusion to ensure a workforce that is engaged, builds on the strengths and talents of all associates, and creates a Good Neighbor culture.
We offer competitive benefits and pay with the potential for an annual financial award based on both individual and enterprise performance. Our employees have an opportunity to participate in volunteer events within the community and engage in a learning culture. We offer programs to assist with tuition reimbursement, professional designations, employee development, wellness initiatives, and more!
Visit our Careers page for more information on our benefits , locations and the process of joining the State Farm team!
Do you have a passion for coaching small business owners? Are you always looking for ways to be more efficient at work? Are you interested in sharing your passion for marketing with small business owners? Are you motivated by the challenge of influencing others to adopt new technology? If so, the Agency Specialist role is for you!
Agency Specialists focus on the adoption of State Farm technologies and initiatives to help independent contract State Farm agents and their team members maximize sales opportunities. The Agency Specialist will engage in face-to-face interactions with agents and team members to influence the adoption of State Farm tools and business processes within State Farm Agent offices. Support will also be provided virtually, over the computer and phone. The Agency Specialist role is a remote worker position which requires the selected candidate to work out of their home and to reside within 30 minutes of the LA Northwest Sales Territory. This Agency Specialist role is aligned with the LA Northwest Sales Territory (including Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, Silver Lake, Echo Park, Central LA, and DTLA). The role also aligns with a portion of the LA Metro West Sales Territory (this area is east of the 405 and excludes Culver City, but inclusive of South LA, Inglewood, Huntington Park, and South Gate). Relocation is required within six (6) months of the start date. Relocation benefits do not apply. This position requires travel to State Farm Agent offices as COVID restrictions will allow. The ability to work extended hours is required of a selected candidate. Overnight travel will be required on an occasional basis. These requirements are subject to change based on business need. State Farm provides a tablet/computer, cell phone, and other equipment based on business need. Reimbursement for business mileage is provided on a business need.
- Understands the needs of independent agents and influences the adoption of marketing and sales processes and practices.
- Executes on activations and deployments with Sales Leaders, Market Area Executive Leadership, and Corporate Agency to provide integrated technology and system consulting for agents and agents' team members.
- Provides expert coaching on various technology platforms and initiatives for use by agents and Field Leadership.
- Works with field leadership on a variety of agent issues.
- Must maintain access to a method of transportation to satisfy job requirements, which includes traveling to State Farm locations (agents' offices, market area offices, etc.)
- Must maintain a valid license to lawfully operate vehicles as directed/requested by State Farm.
- May be required to work irregular hours.
- Potential salary range: $63,813.04-$125,121.43
- Potential yearly incentive pay up to 15% of base salary (results may vary from year to year)
Competitive Benefits, including:
- 401k Plan
- Health Insurance
- Dental/Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Annual Merit Increases
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Health Initiatives
For more details, visit our Benefits Summary page.
****Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity*****
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher level education is desired but not required
- An understanding of State Farm marketing systems, product lines and the agent office environment.
- Ability to learn web and non-web programs in order to drive adoption and use of new systems and processes.
- Digital marketing experience is highly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook, OneNote, Excel, and Word).
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong initiative with proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to influence and coach others.
- Enjoys working with others one-on-one and in group settings, both face-to-face and virtually; leveraging technological capabilities.
Agency experience is preferred but not required, and not limited to:
- Improving sales processes to align with Enterprise & Agent goals in multiple lines by providing agent support with marketing & sales process strategies.
- The ability to have conversations to identify gaps in processes and recommend tactics for agent selection and implementation to close gaps.
- Having technical expertise regarding all technology platforms: ECRM (Salesforce), Agency Business System (ABS), Integrated Auto, Good Neighbor Connect
- The ability to influence early adoption of other State Farm platforms and initiatives.
**For Los Angeles candidates: Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.**