Key Account Specialist
Organon is a Women’s Health Company that believes in a better and healthier every day for every woman! We are a passionate, global community of thousands dedicated to redefining the future of women’s health. Our mission is to deliver impactful medicines and solutions for a healthier every day. But what really makes it work at Organon is our people.
We’re looking for real, passionate team players, curious innovators, forward thinkers, empowered by the idea of shaping their career, and ready to bring their fire to embrace change and the opportunities it brings for progress.
At Organon, you’ll get to enjoy the best of both worlds: the open, agile, collaborative culture of a start-up, and operating at the scale of a Fortune 500 company with an international footprint that serves people in more than 140 markets.
It’s going to be an exciting future—come be a part of it!
Manage Sales and Marketing Activity in selected Key Accounts (Wholesaler/ PBF/ Sub Distributor/ Chain Pharmacy). Support Sales Team in Product Listing Formularium in targeted Key Hospital.
Roles and Responsibilities
Wholesaler/ PBF/ Sub Distributor/ Chain Pharmacy
- Understanding role of each Account in supporting our overall business.
- Develop clear prioritization on who will be our Key Accounts.
- Develop relevant Trade Campaign (Commercial Term) for this segment.
- Develop and execute POS (Point of Sales) campaign (if applicable) for Chain Pharmacy
- Continuous engagement with Accounts to ensure sales achievement.
- Working together with Distributor to manage all product supply related matter (including return, if any).
- Support Sales Team in Product Listing Formularium in targeted Key Hospital.
- Wholesaler/ PBF/ Sub Distributor
- Chain Pharmacy
- Sales team
- Marketing team in Cluster and Commercial Operation Mgr
- Medical team
- Finance team
- Business Practice Officer
QUALIFICATION & SKILLS
- Minimum bachelor’s degree, preferably in Pharmacist/ Biology/ Chemistry, and business.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a related field or 3 years as PMR or Senior PMR, preferably having experience in the MNCs pharmaceutical industry. Good knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
- Demonstrates initiative, strategic thinking, and creative problem-solving in response to communications challenges and opportunities.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills (English proficiency is much preferred)
- Analytical skill
- Ability to work effectively under intense stress and pressure, especially in a crisis/issue.
- Business & Financial Acumen
- Productive Communication
- Strategic Thinking
- Customer Knowledge and Service Excellence
- Relationship Building and Management
- Sales Acumen
- Marketing in Pharmaceutical including Business Ethic/ Compliance
- MS Excel, Word and Powerpoint
Who We Are:
Organon delivers ingenious health solutions that enable people to live their best lives. We are a $6.5 billion global healthcare company focused on making a world of difference for women, their families and the communities they care for. We have an important portfolio and are growing it by investing in the unmet needs of Women’s Health, expanding access to leading biosimilars and touching lives with a diverse and trusted portfolio of health solutions. Our Vision is clear: A better and healthier every day for every woman.
As an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from candidates with a diverse background. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our applicants.
If you require reasonable accommodation(s) in completing an application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please email us at email@example.com.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully
Organon LLC, does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place. Where agency agreements are in place, introductions are position specific. Please, no phone calls or emails.
Travel Requirements: Organon employees must be able to satisfy all applicable travel and credentialing requirements, including associated vaccination prerequisites
Flexible Work Arrangements:
Valid Driving License:
Number of Openings:1