Security Specialist SSR Level I
Work Where it Matters
Tuvli, an Akima company, is not just another federal IT contractor. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), our mission and purpose extend beyond our exciting federal projects as we support our shareholder communities in Alaska.
At Tuvli, the work you do every day makes a difference in the lives of our 15,000 Iñupiat shareholders, a group of Alaska natives from one of the most remote and harshest environments in the United States.
For our shareholders, Tuvli provides support and employment opportunities and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years.
For our government customers, Tuvli ensures that solutions are strictly aligned with agency processes and desired program outcomes while delivering the best value for technology investments.
As a Tuvli employee, you will be surrounded by a challenging, yet supportive work environment that is committed to innovation and diversity, two of our most important values. You will also have access to our comprehensive benefits and competitive pay in addition to growth opportunities and excellent retirement options.
Tuvli is looking for a Security Specialist SSR Level I to work in Fort Belvoir, VA. To join our team of outstanding professionals, apply today!
- SCI or DIA-sponsored SSO Administration Course.
- Knowledge of SSO requirements from applicable manuals, regulations, policies, and instructions.
- SCI access procedures, e-Qip, JPAS, and Scattered Castles use and management.
- Support Program COMSEC account; ensure accountability of Crypto material, key and key-loading equipment.
- Administer the receipt, control, and accountability of SCI.
- Strong communication skills; able to handle questions, complaints, and requests.
- High School Diploma.
- One (1) year of experience (working in a Government SCIF).
- Active TS/SCI clearance.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability, and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us at email@example.com or [Register to View] (information about job applications status is not available at this contact information).
Job: Security, Intelligence & Defense Analysis
Shift: Day Job
Work Type: On-Site
Req ID: ADM00543