Claim Specialist - Property Field Inspection
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise performance
- Annual merit increases
- 401(k) contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO), plus: 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your family, Paid Volunteer Time, and an Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what's important to you!
- Industry leading Tuition Assistance Programs
- Wellness ? and mental health programs
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work program
Being good neighbors - helping people, investing in our communities, and making the world a better place - is who we are at State Farm. It is at the core of how we operate and the reason for our success. Come join a #1 team and do some good!
Grow Your Skills, Grow Your Potential
T his position is for a Property Field Inspection Claim Specialist, handling accidental and weather-related homeowners, commercial, and large loss claims. You will be the first point of contact to meet with our insureds, explain coverage, estimate damages, and help them through the claims process while providing Remarkable® service.
Where you'll work:
This position is located in Forrest City, AR and is responsible for servicing these zip codes: 72325 72029 72036 72038 72332 72342 72366 72372 72389 72123 72311 72326 72338 72346 72355 72376 72390 72134 72301 72328 72021 72069 72101 72348 72359 72360 72364 72367 72374 72026 72320 72327 72384 72394 72170 72368 72369 72392 72048 72074 72140 72324 72331 72339 72341 72373 72333 72335 72347 72396.
Competitive candidates must reside within one of the listed zip codes.
This is a Remote-Field position in which you will work from home and utilize a mobile office/vehicle for in-person appointments.
Hours of operation are continually evaluated and may change based on business need. Successful candidates are able and willing to work flexible work shifts and may be asked to work overtime and/or irregular hours. Candidates may be asked to work outside of their assigned territory as business needs dictates.
- Excellent customer service and decision-making skills
- Physical agility to allow for: frequent lifting, carrying, and climbing a ladder; ability to navigate roofs at various heights for inspection of both residential and commercial structures; ability to crawl in tight spaces
- A valid driver's license is required
- Xactimate, XactContents
- Relevant claims adjusting experience and/or construction background
Employees must successfully complete all required training, including applicable licensing exam(s), MVRs and background checks required of various state(s).
Visit State Farm Careers for more information on our benefits , locations , and the hiring process .