Claims Specialist - Property Field Inspection
- An annual bonus based on individual and enterprise performance
- Annual merit increases
- 401(k) contribution
- Paid Time Off (PTO), plus: 5 days of Life Leave to take care of yourself and your family, Paid Volunteer Time, and an Annual Celebration Day to celebrate what's important to you!
- Industry leading Tuition Assistance Programs
- Wellness ? and mental health programs
- Discounts from hundreds of retailers through our Perks at Work program
Being good neighbors - helping people, investing in our communities, and making the world a better place - is who we are at State Farm. It is at the core of how we operate and the reason for our success. Come join a #1 team and do some good!
Grow Your Skills, Grow Your Potential
T his position is for a Property Field Inspection Claim Specialist, handling accidental and weather-related homeowners, commercial, and large loss claims. You will be the first point of contact to meet with our insureds, explain coverage, estimate damages, and help them through the claims process while providing Remarkable® service.
Where you'll work:
This position is located in Charleston/Batesville/Grenada/Cleveland, MS and is responsible for servicing these zip codes:
38920 38927 38921 38677 38751 38726 38771 38732 38736 38756 38703 38730 38773 38725 38646 38737 38759 38781 38964 38720 38769 38774 38643 38928 38631 38645 38746 38963 38614 38762 38740 38764 38622 38957
Competitive candidates should reside within one of the zip codes listed above
This is a Remote-Field position in which you will work from home and utilize a mobile office/vehicle for in-person appointments.
Hours of operation are continually evaluated and may change based on business need. Successful candidates are able and willing to work flexible work shifts and may be asked to work overtime and/or irregular hours. Candidates may be asked to work outside of their assigned territory as business needs dictates.
- Excellent customer service and decision-making skills
- Physical agility to allow for: frequent lifting, carrying, and climbing a ladder; ability to navigate roofs at various heights for inspection of both residential and commercial structures; ability to crawl in tight spaces
- A valid driver's license is required
- Xactimate, XactContents
- Relevant claims adjusting experience and/or construction background
Employees must successfully complete all required training, including applicable licensing exam(s), MVRs and background checks required of various state(s).
Visit State Farm Careers for more information on our benefits , locations , and the hiring process .