Senior Experience Specialist
- Identifying opportunities to reimagine and revolutionize Customer Experience across Verizon products.
- Participating in user research and observation of user tasks, integrating these findings with business requirements to transform the user's mental model into the concept.
- Delivering service improvements to improve the customer experience across Verizon.
- Influencing senior business and IT partners to support and deliver proposed improvements.
- Using Net Promoter Score and other tools to measure improvements over time.
- Collating and analyzing customer expressions of dissatisfaction and Net Promoter Score feedback, ensuring that NPS increases across the organization over time.
- Participating in Customer Experience focus group sessions with Business and IT leaders.
- Working across teams to continually eliminate unnecessary processes and continually implement new ways to enhance Customer Experience and to deliver tangible improvements.
- Leading the ideation of new solutions to meet customer's changing expectations.
- Monitoring and forecasting customer experience trends and impacts by doing a market study and research across the industry to bring insights on new customer experience trends.
- Bringing in new design thinking and innovative ideas to enhance customer experience.
- Charting down customer journeys across various transactions and identifying process gaps and opportunities.
- Converting user stories into customer experience design.
- Leveraging intuitive and simple user interfaces for web and mobile solutions, producing storyboards, mock-ups, and conceptual models.
What we're looking for...
You're curious about new trends and technologies and the game-changing possibilities it creates. You'll research to understand the current state of customer service experiences, learn what they want, and how we can improve. What you build is new but somehow reflects exactly how people prefer to navigate. You understand and balance both the user and the business perspective. You understand and meet the needs of stakeholders and that is your strength while still maintaining your own vision and point of view. You hold the firm belief that different perspectives create the best solutions and groundbreaking new Concepts. Knowing what customers want and need, you'll make recommendations to guide our strategy and implement new ways to make the customer experience even better.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience managing Business Processes and Solutions.
- Experience as a Product Owner, Agile Product Development Methodologies, and/or related field.
- Experience in Customer-facing applications and/or products.
- Experience in Design Thinking or related concepts.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Design, or relevant field.
- Experience in NPS tracking and improvements.
- Experience with UX & Experience Design.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Management, Adobe Marketing Cloud, or other leading CMS product knowledge.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to give constructive criticism and challenge co-workers to think at their best.
- Certification in leading UX skills and analytics tools.
- Strong knowledge in industry-leading CXM Platform (E.g., AEM, Medallia, Glassbox, etc.).
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $100,000.00 and $203,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.