- Understands the needs of independent agents and influences the adoption of marketing and sales processes and practices.
- Executes on activations and deployments with Sales Leaders, Market Area Executive Leadership, and Corporate Agency to provide integrated technology and system consulting for agents and agents' team members.
- Provides expert coaching on various technology platforms and initiatives for use by agents and Field Leadership.
- Works with field leadership on a variety of agent issues.
Must maintain access to a method of transportation to satisfy job requirements, which includes traveling to State Farm locations (agents' offices, market area offices, etc.)
Must maintain a valid license to lawfully operate vehicles as directed/requested by State Farm.
May be required to work irregular hours.
An Ideal Candidate Has:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher level education is desired but not required.
- An understanding of State Farm marketing systems, product lines and the agent office environment.
- Ability to learn web and non-web programs in order to drive adoption and use of new systems and processes.
- Digital marketing experience is highly desired.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (especially Outlook, OneNote, Excel, and Word).
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Strong initiative with proven ability to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong ability to influence and coach others.
- Enjoys working with others one-on-one and in group settings, both face-to-face and virtually; leveraging technological capabilities.
Agency experience is preferred but not required, and not limited to:
- Improving sales processes to align with Enterprise & Agent goals in multiple lines by providing agent support with marketing & sales process strategies.
- The ability to have conversations to identify gaps in processes and recommend tactics for agent selection and implementation to close gaps.
- Having technical expertise regarding all technology platforms: ECRM (Salesforce), Agency Business System (ABS), Integrated Auto, Good Neighbor Connect.
- The ability to influence early adoption of other State Farm platforms and initiatives.
****Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (e.g. H-1B visa) for this opportunity*****