Digital Experience Specialist
- Working across teams to gather requirements to operationalize and support Verizon's digital promotions experience.
- Identifying opportunities to reimagine and revolutionize Customer Experience across Verizon products.
- Charting customer journeys across various transactions and identifying process gaps and opportunities.
- Participating in user research and observation of user tasks and integrating these findings with business requirements to transform the users mental model into the concept.
- Analyzing customer expressions of dissatisfaction and brainstorm fixes for the team to implement to improve Net Promoter Score.
- Participating in customer experience focus group sessions with Business and IT leaders.
- Leveraging intuitive and simple user interfaces for web and mobile solutions, producing storyboards, mock ups and conceptual models.
What we're looking for...
You're curious about new trends and technologies and the game-changing possibilities it creates. You'll research to understand the current state of customer service experiences, learn what they want, and how we can improve. What you build is new but somehow reflects exactly how people prefer to navigate. You understand and balance both the user and the business perspective. You understand and meet the needs of partners while still maintaining your own vision and point of view. You hold the firm belief that different perspectives create the best solutions and groundbreaking new concepts. Knowing what customers want and need, you'll make recommendations to guide our strategy and implement new ways to make the customer experience even better.
You'll need to have:
- Bachelor's degree or one or more years of work experience.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and the creation/delivery of succinct presentations to communicate vision and concepts/opportunities to all levels of the organization.
Even better if you have one or more of the following:
- A degree; preferably in Marketing or Business Administration.
- Digital experience, digital marketing and digital product management either in a business, agency or consulting organization.
- Agile development experience.
- Ability to give constructive criticism and challenge co-workers to think at their best.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.