Senior Digital Experience Specialist
- Leads content page updates on the website's upper funnel and manages day to day site experience.
- Coordinates with content execution teams to plan and prioritize projects.
- Collaborate with Marketing, Engineering, Creative, and Product teams to create site experiences for campaigns, product initiatives, tests, and always-on programs, ensuring accurate messaging, timing, and capabilities needed to execute.
- Drive continuous performance improvement with cross-functional teams.
- Analyze and monitor page performance and user behavior across site landing pages, generate data-driven hypotheses that inform strategies and uncover areas of opportunity to improve the customer experience.
- Develop a deep understanding of our site visitors through data, insights, and cross-functional partnerships (Analytics, Engineering, and Consumer Insights) and use those insights to inform site strategy.
What Were looking for...
You'll need to have...
- Bachelor's degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Three or more years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with eCommerce.
Even Better if they have one or more of the following...
- A Bachelor's degree.
- Content creation and ecommerce site merchandising experience.
- Results / action-oriented with strong process, work-flow and project management skills.
- Ability to think innovatively and creatively and change course if necessary, to achieve desired results.
- Passion for driving results and innovating along the way.
- Ability to manage through ambiguity and balance multiple dynamic priorities.
- Good understanding of content creation process leveraging agency partnerships.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.
- Resilience and resourcefulness.
- Experience working in a collaborative multi-disciplinary team.
- Curious and open to continually learning and improving.
Verizon is committed to maintaining a Total Rewards package which is competitive, valued by our employees, and differentiates us as an Employer of Choice.
- We are a 'pay for performance' company and your contribution is rewarded through competitive salaries, performance-based incentives and an employee Stock Program. We create an opportunity for us all to share in the success of Verizon and the value we help to create through this broad-based discretionary equity award program.
- Your benefits are market competitive and delivered by some of the best providers.
- You are provided with a full spectrum of health and wellbeing resources, including a first in-class Employee Assistance Program, to empower you to make positive health decisions.
- We offer generous paid time off benefits to help you manage your work life balance and opportunities for flexible working arrangements*.
- Verizon provides training and development for all levels, to help you enhance your skills and develop your career, from funding towards education assistance, award-winning training, online development tools and access to industry research.
- You will be able to take part in volunteering opportunities as part of our environmental, community and sustainability commitment.
Your benefits package will vary depending on the country in which you work.
*subject to business approval
If Verizon and this role sound like a fit for you, we encourage you to apply even if you don't meet every "even better" qualification listed above.
Where you'll be working
In this hybrid role, you'll have a defined work location that includes work from home and assigned office days set by your manager.
Scheduled Weekly Hours
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.
Our benefits are designed to help you move forward in your career, and in areas of your life outside of Verizon. From health and wellness benefits, short term incentives, 401(k) Savings Plan, stock incentive programs, paid time off, parental leave, adoption assistance and tuition assistance, plus other incentives, we've got you covered with our award-winning total rewards package. For part-timers, your coverage will vary as you may be eligible for some of these benefits depending on your individual circumstances.
If you are hired into a California, Colorado, Connecticut, Nevada, New York, Rhode Island or Washington work location, the compensation range for this position is between $109,000.00 and $203,000.00 annually based on a full-time schedule. The salary will vary depending on your location and confirmed job-related skills and experience. This is an incentive based position with the potential to earn more. For part time roles, your compensation will be adjusted to reflect your hours.