Records Analyst IV (ESI Processing Specialist I)
Work Where it Matters
Akima Data Management (ADM), an Akima company, is not just another federal IT contractor. As an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC), our mission and purpose extend beyond our exciting federal projects as we support our shareholder communities in Alaska.
At ADM, the work you do every day makes a difference in the lives of our 15,000 Iñupiat shareholders, a group of Alaska natives from one of the most remote and harshest environments in the United States.
For our shareholders, ADM provides support and employment opportunities and contributes to the survival of a culture that has thrived above the Arctic Circle for more than 10,000 years.
For our government customers, ADM delivers agile and innovative cloud and IT services and solutions that enable mission dominance.
As an ADM employee, you will be surrounded by a challenging, yet supportive work environment that is committed to innovation and diversity, two of our most important values. You will also have access to our comprehensive benefits and competitive pay in addition to growth opportunities and excellent retirement options.
ADM is looking for a Records Analyst IV (Electronic Records Maintenance) to work in Alexandria, VA. To join our team of outstanding professionals, apply today!
- Administers and controls the activities related to data planning.
- Develops and establishes policies and procedures pertaining to management, security, maintenance, and utilization of database.
- Advises management on database concepts and functional capabilities.
- Performs backup and recovery on Database Management Systems.
- Configures database parameters, and prototypes designs against logical data models.
- Defines data repository requirements, data dictionaries, and warehousing requirements.
- Installs and upgrades the database server and application tools.
- May plan, coordinate and implement security measures to safeguard the database.
- Demonstrates expertise in the use of database management systems and related products from vendors such as Oracle, Costpoint, SAS, and IBM.
- Performs work under general supervision.
- Handles moderately complex issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Bachelor's degree with two to four years of relevant experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment, without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, gender or gender-identity, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, pregnancy or parental status, or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability, and would like to request a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us at email@example.com or [Register to View] (information about job applications status is not available at this contact information).
Job: Information Technology
Shift: Day Job
Work Type: On-Site
Req ID: ADM00595