Co-op: Innovation Digital Specialist - Carol Stream, IL
Eaton’s IS VEH Power Connections division is currently seeking a Innovation Digital Specialist Co-op.
What you’ll do:
This is a co-op intern position whereby you will be charged with supporting the site’s digital innovation needs. The co-op will be charged with analyzing information that helps to become a digital tool to streamline processes or routines with visual metrics for better decision making at the time. Convert all sources of information (verbal, written, digital, manual) into a central point of digital storage either database or application.
Making what matters work at Eaton takes the passion of every employee around the world. We create an environment where creativity, invention and discovery become reality, each and every day. It’s where bold, bright professionals like you can reach your full potential—and where you can help us reach ours.
In this function you will:
• Conduct Project Development and/or Digitization Proposal depending on the best option power bi or power apps between other tools
• Convert all manual checklists into digital
• Define the important input/output data for conversion and interim database relationship (Excel)
• analyze the information to be digitized, meeting the basic requirements of project development
• Optimize processes to make information become a decision point, not how to gather the information.
• Implement ideas in a digital and easy way to track it.
• Other duties as assigned
Required (Basic) Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree is currently in progress or recently completed from an accredited institution.
• Must be authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
• Relocation is not provided for this role, the candidate must be located within 50 miles of Carol Stream, IL.
• Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher (please don't round).
• Computer science, IT or digital engineering student
• Understanding of Office Products, Including Power BI & Power Apps.
• Basic knowledge of program management
• Basic knowledge of CI Competencies, ERP (Oracle) Knowledge
• Understanding of manufacturing environment
• Written & Verbal Communication Skills in person & virtual
• Presentation experience
• Strong relationship building skills with operators
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Leadership, communication skills, teamwork, problem solving
We are committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees. Employment decisions are based upon job-related reasons regardless of an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, marital status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by law.
Eaton considers qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with local laws. To request a disability-related reasonable accommodation to assist you in your job search, application or interview process, please call us at 1-[Register to View] to discuss your specific need. Only accommodation requests will be accepted by this phone number.