The 'IBM Ecosystem' includes thousands of partners who 'Build' on, 'Sell' or 'Service' IBM technologies and platforms. As a Brand Partner Specialist (Territory) your mission is to connect the right technical, co-marketing, and go-to-market enablement resources with your assigned partners to jointly drive prospecting, opportunity identification, and solution co-creation. By aligning territory planning, demand generation, lead passing, and sales execution with IBM partners you will grow revenue in your assigned portfolio by increasing your partners' 'Sell' activities for your territory.
Engaging directly with partners and their clients in support of high value engagements and opportunities, you will augment partner and client engagements with IBM's breadth of capabilities to align sales efforts with offering capability roadmaps, and shape solutions that support brand-specific business strategies.
Excellent on-boarding and an industry leading learning culture will set you up for positive impact and success, whilst ongoing development will advance your career through an upward trajectory. Our sales environment is collaborative and experiential. Part of a team, bright minds and keen co-creators will surround you – always willing to help and be helped – as you apply passion to work that will compel your partners to lead with IBM offerings when recommending solutions to their clients.Your Role and Responsibilities
Naturally skilled in developing and cultivating professional relationships, you will establish trusted advisor relationship with your assigned 'Sell' partners. You will develop territory plans that identify strategic growth areas, revenue objectives, enablement goals, and milestones to measure successful delivery of your territory plans.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- This role is for Subject Matter Expert in the entire Southeast Territory for IBM Maximo and IBM Tririga
- Engagement with IBM Teams: Engage IBM local country/market sales teams, Lead Development Teams, Marketing, and technical teams to accelerate your partners' success.
- Leveraging Ecosystem Programs and Co-Marketing: Utilize Ecosystem programs, co-marketing, and sales tooling to drive joint demand generation, prospecting, or solution co-creation.
- Enhancing Sales Velocity: Increase sales velocity by improving partner lead-passing discipline and identifying and closing partner skills gaps, capability, and capacity.
- Negotiation for Commitment: Negotiate to successfully secure commitment to solutions while maintaining integrity and relationships with internal teams, external partners, and clients.
Preferred Location: SoutheastRequired Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Experience as a Subject Matter Expert
- Technology Partner Sales Offering Expertise: Have ability in building and going to market with technology partner sales offerings that foster strong, two-way, revenue-generating collaborations.
- Proven Co-Selling Success: Have a proven, successful history of co-selling with partners in front of their clients.
- Effective Communication and Relationship Development: Demonstrate success in communication and personal relationship development at all levels across colleagues, partners, and clients.
- Consistent Target Achievement and High Performance: Keep a track record of consistently achieving targets with and through others, showcasing high performance, and challenging self and others to consistently deliver results.
- Proven Experience in prospecting, deal progression and quota achievement in one or more of the following software solutions: Maximo, Tririga, Engineering, Sterling Order Management, Sterling Data Exchange for B2B.
- Ecosystem experience
- Comprehensive Knowledge of IBM's Product Suite: Have a strong understanding of IBM's product suite (full training on IBM's technologies will be provided).
- Understanding IBM's Competitive Distinctions: Grasp IBM's competitive differentiations as well as the position of competitors in the market.
About Business Unit
IBM has a global presence, operating in more than 175 countries with a broad-based geographic distribution of revenue. The company’s Global Markets organization is a strategic sales business unit that manages IBM’s global footprint, working closely with dedicated country-based operating units to serve clients locally. These country teams have client relationship managers who lead integrated teams of consultants, solution specialists and delivery professionals to enable clients’ growth and innovation. By complementing local expertise with global experience and digital capabilities, IBM builds deep and broad-based client relationships. This local management focus fosters speed in supporting clients, addressing new markets and making investments in emerging opportunities. Additionally, the Global Markets organization serves clients with expertise in their industry as well as through the products and services that IBM and partners supply. IBM is also expanding its reach to new and existing clients through digital marketplaces.
Your Life @ IBM
In a world where technology never stands still, we understand that, dedication to our clients success, innovation that matters, and trust and personal responsibility in all our relationships, lives in what we do as IBMers as we strive to be the catalyst that makes the world work better.
Being an IBMer means you’ll be able to learn and develop yourself and your career, you’ll be encouraged to be courageous and experiment everyday, all whilst having continuous trust and support in an environment where everyone can thrive whatever their personal or professional background.
Our IBMers are growth minded, always staying curious, open to feedback and learning new information and skills to constantly transform themselves and our company. They are trusted to provide on-going feedback to help other IBMers grow, as well as collaborate with colleagues keeping in mind a team focused approach to include different perspectives to drive exceptional outcomes for our customers. The courage our IBMers have to make critical decisions everyday is essential to IBM becoming the catalyst for progress, always embracing challenges with resources they have to hand, a can-do attitude and always striving for an outcome focused approach within everything that they do.
Are you ready to be an IBMer?
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that through the application of intelligence, reason and science, we can improve business, society and the human condition, bringing the power of an open hybrid cloud and AI strategy to life for our clients and partners around the world.Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are not only one of the largest corporate organizations in the world, we’re also one of the biggest technology and consulting employers, with many of the Fortune 50 companies relying on the IBM Cloud to run their business. At IBM, we pride ourselves on being an early adopter of artificial intelligence, quantum computing and blockchain. Now it’s time for you to join us on our journey to being a responsible technology innovator and a force for good in the world.
IBM offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program. Eligible employees may have access to: - Healthcare benefits including medical & prescription drug coverage, dental, vision, and mental health & well being - Financial programs such as 401(k), the IBM Employee Stock Purchase Plan, financial counseling, life insurance, short & long- term disability coverage, and opportunities for performance based salary incentive programs - Generous paid time off including 12 holidays, minimum 56 hours sick time, 120 hours vacation, 12 weeks parental bonding leave in accordance with IBM Policy, and other Paid Care Leave programs. IBM also offers paid family leave benefits to eligible employees where required by applicable law - Training and educational resources on our personalized, AI-driven learning platform where IBMers can grow skills and obtain industry-recognized certifications to achieve their career goals - Diverse and inclusive employee resource groups, giving & volunteer opportunities, and discounts on retail products, services & experiences The compensation range and benefits for this position are based on a full-time schedule for a full calendar year. The salary will vary depending on your job-related skills, experience and location. Pay increment and frequency of pay will be in accordance with employment classification and applicable laws. For part time roles, your compensation and benefits will be adjusted to reflect your hours. Benefits may be pro-rated for those who start working during the calendar year. This position was posted on the date cited in the key job details section and is anticipated to remain posted for 21 days from this date or less if not needed to fill the role. This position is eligible for participation in an IBM Sales Incentive plan. Actual incentive opportunity will be based on performance and the eligible Target Incentive, as addressed in the applicable plan, all of which is subject to change. The compensation range listed for this position is the IBM Reference Salary that is used when you are not actively participating in a sales plan. Your actual base pay plus incentive opportunity will be determined by the Incentive Plan assigned to you. We consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable law.
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, caste, genetics, pregnancy, disability, neurodivergence, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.