Equipment Support II
Sunstate Equipment Co.: Where Safety and People are Core Values!
We take care of our People and it shows!
Hiring Immediately, Pay range $19.00 - $20.70 dependent on Experience, PAID WEEKLY!
Schedule: Monday – Friday (50-60 Hrs./Wk.)
- Uniforms Provided AND cleaned for FREE
- Work Boot Allowance
- Rent ANY of our equipment for FREE
- FREE Prescription Safety Glasses
- Unique Vacation Overtime Averaging benefit that pays you overtime while you’re on vacation!
Have you got what it takes?
Sunstate is a proud Second Chance employer that evaluates every candidate on a case-by-case basis.
- Previous experience with construction equipment is a plus, not a requirement.
- Be able to communicate effectively with others.
- Full range of motion is a requirement. You’ll be climbing in and out of equipment a lot.
- Are you bi-lingual? That’s a plus!
- Be a self-starter, willing to learn, and show initiative! There’s room to grow if you want it!
Interested? Apply now!
Why Choose Us?
At Sunstate, every employee is valued, respected, and fairly compensated. More importantly, every employee has a voice that deserves to be heard. We are working hard to challenge the typical ways of business and develop an environment where our employees feel safe, comfortable, and look forward to coming to work. No matter which location you visit, you can’t help but feel the close-knit work-family environment.
We have strategically and organically grown our company from within, promoting from the ground up and providing employees with opportunities to explore their different passions within our own walls. This culture allows our people to develop valuable, marketable skills they can use throughout their career. Plus, with benefits like Baby Bonding, My Holiday vacation time, and discounts on everything from movie tickets to cell phone bills, we’re constantly evolving our resources to provide our people with tools to make their lives easier!
Be YOU at Sunstate
At Sunstate Equipment, we are actively fostering a workplace culture where individuals of all identities and life experiences feel genuinely valued, respected, and appreciated. As a proud equal-opportunity employer, we wholeheartedly welcome candidates from diverse backgrounds and cultures. We recognize and celebrate the unique perspectives they bring, with the understanding that they are the fuel for the innovative ideas that drive the evolution of our industry
Sunstate Equipment Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer
A Drug Free Workplace and Participates in E-Verify
About the Position
- Outdoor Work: This role involves working outdoors in various weather conditions, including rain, snow, or extreme heat. Employees should be prepared for exposure to the elements.
- Equipment Operation: The primary responsibility of this role is to assist in the yard, which includes operating and moving construction equipment and helping customers and drivers load/unload and secure the equipment. You will also be working in the wash bay to clean and power wash equipment.
- Safety-Sensitive Position: Being described as a "safety-sensitive position" means that safety is of paramount importance in this role. Employees may be responsible for operating potentially dangerous equipment or working in conditions that require strict adherence to safety protocols.
- Physically Demanding: This position is physically demanding, which means that employees may need to perform tasks that require physical strength, endurance, and agility, especially when operating heavy construction equipment.