Information Assurance Compliance Specialist (21435)
Must currently work on the existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
Looking for a fresh opportunity to jumpstart your career? Want the uniqueness of a new company but not the training wheels of a start-up? How about one of the newest companies on the street made up of legacy companies with over 100 years of operating experience? Amentum is a trusted partner to U.S. federal government agencies, allied governments and corporations worldwide supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment.
The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) Mission support program provides operations, facilities, and maintenance support for the Navy with locations in Florida and the Bahamas. Come join the team that’s supporting America’s Navy!
Amentum is seeking an Information Assurance Compliance Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL to work as part of a close knit team, as well as independently, to accomplish a range of functions as you support AUTEC. As a member of the team you will:
Log all vulnerability alerts/ bulletins and/or FRAGORDs, EXORDs and TASKORDs, and develop course of action to remain compliant.
Ensure Navy ISSM is aware of alerts and action plans.
Complete all action plans on time and with required performance.
Prepare mitigation plans as and when needed.
- Oversee, evaluate, and support the documentation, validation, and accreditation processes necessary to ensure new and existing information technology (IT) systems meet the organization’s information assurance (IA) and security requirements.
- Ensure appropriate treatment of risk, compliance, and monitoring assurance from internal and external perspectives.
- Must currently work on existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S government security clearance.
- Associate Degree OR CNSSI 4011 Certificate OR successful completion of military training course: NEC 2791 (A-150-1980 or K-150-2115) or IP BASIC (CIN: J-3B-0440) (or DOD Service equivalent).
- 1-3 years specialized experience in Specialty Area 61 (Information Assurance Compliance).
- Current Secret security clearance preferred.
- CCNA, Security+, or equivalent DoD approved baseline certification preferred.