Cyber Security Specialist - Information Assurance Compliance (21436)
Must currently work on the existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
Looking for a fresh opportunity to jumpstart your career? Want the uniqueness of a new company but not the training wheels of a start-up? How about one of the newest companies on the street made up of legacy companies with over 100 years of operating experience? Amentum is a trusted partner to U.S. federal government agencies, allied governments and corporations worldwide supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment.
The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) Mission support program provides operations, facilities, and maintenance support for the Navy with locations in Florida and the Bahamas. Come join the team that’s supporting America’s Navy!
Amentum is seeking a Cyber Security Specialist - Information Assurance Compliance in West Palm Beach, FL to work as part of a close knit team, as well as independently, to accomplish a range of functions as you support AUTEC. As a member of the team you will:
- Leads the effort to obtain the Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification which will be required for organizations working with the Department of Defense
- Hires, trains, motivates and leads the team of certified cybersecurity professionals necessary to sustain the AUTEC Information Systems
- Prepares and submits the Cyber Security Work Force certification report as requested by Navy
- Provide oversight and monitoring of all information system security documentation, testing, and processes.
- Oversee, evaluate, and support the documentation, validation, and accreditation processes necessary to ensure new and existing IT systems meet the organization’s IA and security requirements.
- Ensure appropriate treatment of risk, compliance, and monitoring assurance from internal and external perspectives.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must currently work on existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S government security clearance.
- Bachelor degree OR CNSSI 4012 or 4013 or 4014 or 4015 or 4016 Certificate OR NDU CISO certificate OR successful completion of at least one of the following military training courses: NEC 2780 (CIN: A-531-0022) or 2779 (CIN: A-531-0009) or 2781 (CIN: A-531-0045) (or DOD Service equivalent).
- 3-5 years’ specialized entry-level experience in Specialty Area 61 (Information Assurance Compliance).
- Current Secret security clearance preferred.
- CCNA, Security+, or equivalent DoD approved baseline certification preferred.