Industrial Security Specialist (21461)
Must currently work on existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
Looking for a fresh opportunity to jumpstart your career? Want the uniqueness of a new company but not the training wheels of a start-up? How about one of the newest companies on the street made up of legacy companies with over 100 years of operating experience? Amentum is a trusted partner to U.S. federal government agencies, allied governments and corporations worldwide supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment.
The Atlantic Undersea Test and Evaluation Center (AUTEC) Mission support program provides operations, facilities, and maintenance support for the Navy with locations in Florida and the Bahamas. Come join the team that’s supporting America’s Navy!
Amentum is seeking an Industrial Security Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL to work as part of a close knit team, as well as independently, to accomplish a range of functions as you support AUTEC. As a member of the team you will:
- Initiate, track, and document the control of classified materials in use at AUTEC; to include receiving, packaging and shipping outbound, destruction, and annual inventory.
- Assist or perform spin dial or punch lock combo changes as needed or required.
- Interface with Government Agency (DSS, OPM) Navy, NUWC, and AUTEC personnel in response to Industrial Security requests and inquiries.
- Administer e-QIP and maintain status of clearance requests.
- Administer and operate electronic fingerprint capture equipment for clearance submissions.
- Schedule and assist State Department, DSS and/or OPM personnel relative to security clearance interview requests.
- Schedule and administer cleared employee briefings and debriefings.
- Maintains local Security databases; manages visit data in DoD visit database (JPAS).
- Accurately produces and prints regularly scheduled reports.
- Provides professional customer service to external and internal customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must currently work on existing AUTEC contract in order to be eligible for this position.
- Must be a U.S citizen.
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain a U.S government security clearance.
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Five years experience working in an administrative or Industrial Security environment.
- Must complete DoD Information Security Management courses within 1 year of hire.
- Current Secret security clearance preferred.
- JPAS, e-QIP, Live Scan Management System (LSMS), and Security Information Management System (SIMS) experience desired.