Supply Chain Sourcing Consultant - Solutions Specialist - USDC (24848)
- Develop presentation materials applying logical storyboarding and clear messaging using MS PowerPoint
- Be responsible for project management activities (incl. tracking and reporting vs. timelines and risks)
- address business problems
- Work collaboratively with Deloitte internal and Client stakeholders to identify and execute continuous cost, process and service improvements.
Our Supply Chain Networks team helps clients transform their value chains into competitive weapons. We drive efficiency, improve flexibility, and increase responsiveness through proactive insights and decision-making. We advise, implement, and operate transformational solutions that bring world-class supply network and operational capabilities to our clients. We provide operational know-how, digital technologies, advanced analytics, and industry-specific hybrid solutions to deliver unprecedented client value. Additionally, we improve operations, product, and material flow across the breadth of the value chain and create greater supply network synergy and value through M&A events.
- 3+ years of experience of Supply Chain Sourcing
- 2+ years of consulting experience and/or industry experience.
- Knowledge in one or more of the following categories:
- IT / Telecom
- Facilities / Construction
- Professional Services
- 2+ years of experience in strategic sourcing and or category management
- 1+ years of experience providing and/or leading the following activities:
- Project workplans including defining activities and milestones
- Spend analysis to establish baseline
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) analysis
- Market and company-specific research
- Developing sourcing hypothesis and negotiations strategies
- Request for Proposal (RFP) materials
- Developing supplier communication materials
- Creating Excel savings model
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States with limited employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future. Must be willing to live or relocate to Deloitte Delivery Center locations: Phoenix, Orlando, or Harrisburg PA.
- Bachelors in Business Administration, Operations Management, Business Process Management, STEM, Analytics, Information Technology
- Data visualization tools (e.g., Tableau)
- Client interface skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Logical thinker and intellectual curiosity
- Excellent communication.
- Flexible and adaptable to changes from the client or internal stakeholders
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Demonstrated track record of delivering results