Are you an experienced AWS DevOps Specialist? United States Delivery Center is looking for a roll-up-your-sleeves DevOps Specialist who wants to be a part of a daily collaborative environment, without the extensive demands of travel.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant continued growth on the horizon. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center as we continue to break the mold of a typical Delivery Center. Read more about our opportunity below.
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Consult with clients on the system design of AWS environments
Create, implement, and assist in the development of scripts to automate everyday operations
Maintain multiple (DevOps) environments based on client requirements
Responsible for the configuration and setup of backups as well as setup automated AWS patching for Windows and Linux platforms
Support program optimization to work within constructs of an AWS environment
Assist in system migrations and system upgrades to create and deploy new cloud environments
Our Systems Engineering team delivers large-scale software applications and integrated systems, and assists clients with architecture design, assessment and optimization, and definition. We develop service-oriented architecture (SOA) and other integration solutions to enable information sharing and management between business partners and disparate processes and systems, and we deliver technology enablement to support CIO services transformation.
Systems Engineering professionals focus on key client issues that impact the core business by maximizing operational value, driving down the cost of quality, and enhancing technology innovation. Our teams deliver a wide range of services, including application architecture design and optimization, application modernization, business process management and solution integration, custom application design and development, and large-scale technology delivery program efforts.
• Completed Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
• 3+ years of experience with cloud technologies
• Demonstrated experience in Windows Active Directory design and implementation across AWS cloud environments
• Experience with designing and deploying AWS Services like Elastic Compute (EC2), Storages (S3, EBS, EFS, Glacier and AWS Storage Gateway) and RDS
• Demonstrated experience in AWS storage encryption, data at rest, and data in transit
• Hands on knowledge with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
• Assist development teams to build and deploy micro services-based applications in public cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to live, commute, or relocate to the Lake Mary, FL area.
• Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• AWS Certification
• Active Security Clearance
• Experience with previous Cloud Migrations