Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A roll-up-your-sleeves AWS Infrastructure Specialist who wants be part of a collaborative environment? A leader who can incorporate new ideas in a think-tank and share new ideas with your colleagues? If so, consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities:
• Consult with clients on the system design of AWS environments
• Manage cloud implementations, upgrades, migrations, and change requests on client cloud environments
• Create, implement, and assist in the development of scripts to automate everyday operations
• Monitor and maintain multiple (Infrastructure) environments based on client requirements
• Responsible for the configuration and setup of backups as well as setup automated AWS patching for Windows and Linux platforms
• Lead program optimization to work within constructs of an AWS infrastructure environments
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed
• Bachelors of Science in IT related field or equivalent work experience
• 4+ years of experience with planning, architecting, and implementing AWS Cloud environments
• Demonstrated experience in Windows Active Directory design and implementation across AWS cloud environments
• Strong Experience with designing and deploying AWS Services like Elastic Compute (EC2), Storages (S3, EBS, EFS, Glacier and AWS Storage Gateway) and RDS
• Demonstrated experience in AWS storage encryption, data at rest, and data in transit
• Automation scripting experience with GitHub, Jenkins or scripting languages including (Ansible, Shell, Bash, Perl)
• AWS Management Services experience (CloudWatch, ELB, EC2 autoscaling, CloudTrail and AWS Config), AWS workspaces, and AWS directory Services
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to relocate or live in the Lake Mary, FL area
• Must be able to travel up to 20% (while 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice
• Experience with Cloud migrations and production support