Hybrid Cloud - Specialist Master (28746)
- 5+ years of experience with at least one of the following hyperscale platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure, IBM, Oracle, Alibaba) and VMware Cloud Solutions (VMware Cloud on AWS, Google Cloud VMware Engine, Azure VMware Solution, IBM Cloud for VMware Solutions, and Oracle Cloud VMware Solution)
- 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience and large scale, enterprise class consulting or systems integration experience
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- 5+ years managing project/program P&L
- Ability to and comfortable in working in a constantly changing environment
- Complex deal shaping
- Experience in documenting and explaining cloud computing (hybrid, public, community, and private) infrastructure solution architectures
- Comfortable working in a heavily matrixed environment
- Team leadership skills, knowledge and experience in delivery of cloud computing (hybrid, public, community, and private) based solutions
- Ability to engineer, build, and test solutions to achieve optimum throughput and required reliability
- Experience in creating and presenting business cases
- Strong skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Excel. Macro coding skills a plus
- Knowledge and Experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) tools such as AWS Cloud Formation, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack and Terraform.
- Experience in Container technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes and Mesos
- Experience using software configuration and release management tools such as GitHub.
- Experience in assisting Senior leadership team to design technology, develop current and future state landscapes, and develop overall solution strategy
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.