External Communications/PR Specialist -Deloitte’s Green Dot Agency (28892)
- Assist in developing and executing Deloitte's comprehensive public relations and communications programs to strategically position Deloitte in the marketplace.
- Help drive external eminence for Deloitte through proactively pitching stories positioning the firm, senior leadership, and other industry leaders as thought leaders on specific topics.
- Enhance and maintain relationships with key media contacts to help promote Deloitte's activities, services, and accomplishments.
- Employ strong project management skills and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously, consistently delivering high quality results
- Help manage external PR agency resources
Deloitte's Communications team provides value by delivering innovative communications strategies and approaches for internal and external audiences. We build and protect our brand, and help our leaders influence positive behaviors, drive change, reinforce successes, and promote a strong sense of community through coordinated, consistent messaging. From concept to execution, we help our leaders reach their audience and achieve a consistent standard of excellence using proven communication methodologies.
- Communications professional with a minimum of 1+ years relevant experience
- A Bachelor's degree, preferably in Communications, English, Public Relations, Journalism, or Marketing Communications, is required
- Ability to interact and communicate across a variety of stakeholder groups (technical subject matter specialists to business owners), with ability to present complex information in easily understandable format and tailored to audience.
- Writing experience in either an external communications, public relations, or marketing environment
- Microsoft Office Skills such as PowerPoint and Word
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.