Microsoft Azure Application Developer - Specialist Master (9760)
- Supports solution architects in problem analysis and solution design, advising teams on appropriate Azure service selection.
- Designs & develops solution artifacts per technical and functional requirements.
- Contributes key input to agile sprint cycles and quality reviews.
- Creates test plans and scripts as required unit, integration, system test.
- Performs codebase maintenance and quality checks.
- Originates and maintains solution documentation.
- Supports the configuration, deployment and execution of CI/CD pipelines in alignment with SDLC methodologies.
- Contributes to practice development through consistent Azure platform learning.
- Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the public cloud solutions architect community.
Essential Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Expert knowledge of foundational application related Azure services containerized compute, storage, identity and access management, integration, mobile & web.
- 10+ years experience and deep expertise in the Software Development Lifecycle as applied to Azure service deployments including cross cutting concerns such as exception handling, logging and monitoring, DBPaaS, access & identity implementation.
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language relevant to Azure application development, preferably C#.NET; JAVA considered.
- Expert knowledge of agile development practices and associated disciplines such as CI/CD, Git, Kanban.
- Solid working knowledge of SQL and associated database concepts.
- AZ-900 Fundamentals certification.
- Travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice).
Preferred Experience & Skills:
- Specialty Azure development skills and associated services & languages Python, R, Scala.
- Additional Azure certifications (Associate, Expert, Specialty)
- Additional certification across other platforms like AWS and GCP Developer (Associate or Professional level) certification etc.
- Working knowledge of data modeling, analytics, data mining and machine learning
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.