CRM Analyst - Member Communications Specialist ( 562044-1E )
When you join Verizon
Verizon is a leading provider of technology, communications, information and entertainment products, transforming the way we connect across the globe. We’re a diverse network of people driven by our ambition and united in our shared purpose to shape a better future. Here, we have the ability to learn and grow at the speed of technology, and the space to create within every role. Together, we are moving the world forward – and you can too. Dream it. Build it. Do it here.
What you’ll be doing...
At Visible, we’re building a new, entirely digital way to deliver mobile phone service to fit the needs of people who live their lives on their phones. With one simple price, we offer unlimited data, messages, and minutes, on America’s best 4G LTE network, now with 5G. Headquartered in Denver, CO (but working remotely), we’re a team of passionate people imagining and building the future of mobile phone service, while creating a new culture and ways of doing business. No single day will feel the same, and change is the only constant. If you love all of that, plus the challenge of delivering the best experience to our customers in the simplest ways (and knowing that simple requires a lot of work behind-the-scenes), check us out at https://visible.com. We are Visible.
At Visible, we don’t believe in brick and mortar. Visible has big goals for customer growth and the only way we’re going to accomplish our goal is by continuing to build a team of stellar humans beings who are willing to go above and beyond - for our members *and* for each other. We are seeking a collaborative and execution-oriented Member Communications Specialist whose responsibilities and day to day will require you to work closely with senior members of the Member Communications team, brand marketing, ecommerce, Product and Engineering to ensure all initiatives / launches / campaigns are executed on time and with quality.
This is a full-time position remote opportunity.
- Work with the Member Communications Managers, along with the ecommerce and Product teams, to deliver world-class communications—notifications, nudges, engagement—to a large and growing base of customers and prospects for the Visible brand; you’ll leverage email, SMS and push notifications.
- Assist with both strategic projects as well as the operation of the nuts-and-bolts of our Martech stack (campaign buildout, tracking, documentation, etc.).
- Help to build the customer experience as it bears on outbound touches—from customer onboarding and ongoing engagement to Net Promoter Score and cross-team deep dives into quantitative member experience measurement. Though we leverage email, SMS, and app-push notifications, this is much more than an email-marketing job or a batch-and-blast operation.
- Partner with other teams to stay abreast of an ever-changing end-to-end user flow.
- Assist with building assets, including SQL queries, HTML emails, AMPscript, Marketing Cloud orchestrations (journeys, automations, file transfers) and SurveyMonkey surveys.
- Assist the CRM team as we assist other teams to deliver customer messaging they need – especially Product, Product Marketing, Events, Brand, Care.
- Fight churn; imagine, build and measure new campaigns and user flows.
- Help gather and present performance and insights to a large, diverse and demanding internal audience.
- Learn to master and help improve our marketing technology stack, especially Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Swrve and BigQuery; continuously evaluate new, emerging technologies to keep us state-of-the-art.
What we’re looking for...
You are knowledgeable, familiar, passionate and have experience in CRM. You are naturally curious and want to solve customer needs. You have demonstrated a record of success launching successful features. You can weigh competing priorities, manage tradeoffs and evaluate opportunistic new ideas with stakeholders, driving to consensus while maintaining a clear focus on overarching business priorities. You thrive in a startup environment: loves dealing with fast pace, changing needs, and limited resources. You can go get the data you need and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You are always willing to dive in with a no-task-is-too-small attitude.
You’ll need to have:
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Four or more years of relevant work experience.
- Two or more years of experience executing marketing automation campaigns preferably in Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
Even better if you have:
- Journey Builder experience.
- Experience with marketing automation and lifecycle/trigger build outs.
- Entrepreneurial vigor and large scale systems thinking.
- Knowledge of email-delivery infrastructure and how to measure and optimize sender score & inbox placement.
- Command of English-language grammar, spelling and style – and ability to manifest brand voice in writing.
- Basic understanding of and willingness to learn about relational databases and SQL queries; derive spot-on lists of recipients for CRM campaigns.
- Basic SQL knowledge.
- Understanding of or an interest in learning the process behind building campaigns for mobile marketing – push notifications and text messaging.
- Strong analytical skills: Able to create, track and analyze data, determine conclusions, and take actions on the next steps.
- Detail-oriented and have strong communication and team building skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience writing copy.
- Experience using Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience using Connector between Salesforce Service Cloud and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Experience using Trello, Confluence, Miro and Jira.
Verizon will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Equal Employment Opportunity
We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer - and celebrate our employees' differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. At Verizon, we know that diversity makes us stronger. We are committed to a collaborative, inclusive environment that encourages authenticity and fosters a sense of belonging. We strive for everyone to feel valued, connected, and empowered to reach their potential and contribute their best. Check out our diversity and inclusion page to learn more.