Social Media SS
We're looking for curious, motivated, and team-oriented individuals to join our growing Government & Public Services Marketing & Advertising practice, with a particular focus on digital media. As a member of this team, you'll play a critical role in helping government, non-profit, and educational institutions shape how they engage with the customers and stakeholders. You'll have a wide variety of responsibilities depending on the particular client and their needs, ranging from identifying strategies to reach niche audiences online to configuring approval workflows in a social media management tool.
Work you'll do
* Identify target audiences & campaign goals
* Develop tactics to reach niche audiences
* Determine engagement strategy across owned and paid digital channels
* Coordinating with creative teams to develop key messaging, content & copy
* Identify search terms and develop keywork queries
* Configure social listening dashboards
* Configure social media monitoring workflows and business rules
* Manage content placement, potentially coordinating with third-party agencies
* Develop reports to track performance across owned and paid channels
* Identify emerging trends, critical issues, key influencers, and opportunities for improvement
* Evaluate results and develop insights and recommendation to aid clients in updating their communications & outreach strategies
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients' brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients' marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
* Familiarity with social media monitoring and management tools, such as Sprinklr, Salesforce Social Studio, Sprout Social, Hootsuite, etc.
* Familiarity with social media channels - Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, etc.
* Social media strategy and management
* Digital strategy
* Paid social advertising strategy & campaign execution
* Content management
* Social media analytics
* Audience segmentation & targeting
* Communications strategy
* Search query development
Additional U.S. Delivery Center Requirements
* Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA, or Gilbert, AZ area
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.  Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to.  Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
From https://deloitteus.avature.net/#Job/18601 >