Integrated Campaign Strategist Specialist (22747)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with strategic marketers, strategists, data storytellers, and creative colleagues to drive data-driven channel strategies that align with stakeholder goals and drive business impact.
- Create integrated campaign strategies which inspire and require action.
- Provide channel expertise in at least one area, with the expectation that baseline knowledge of all channels is preferred.
- Work with others on programs and projects designed to maintain and evolve our channels including, but not limited to, channel strategy, implementation of new channels or new tactics, development of roadmaps, and channel governance.
- Keep up to date with marketing and campaign best practices; communicate implications for campaigns and channel efforts.
- Develop best practices, upskill team members, and identify new and innovative ways to create impact.
- Participate in campaign ideation brainstorms.
- Participate in team learning and strategy documentation.
- Minimum 3 years marketing, communications, or related experience.
- Single-channel expertise
- Proven experience using data to create campaign strategies.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
Multiple channel experience