Integrated Campaign Strategist Specialist (22747)
- Collaborate cross-functionally with strategic marketers, strategists, data storytellers, and creative colleagues to drive data-driven channel strategies that align with stakeholder goals and drive business impact.
- Create integrated campaign strategies which inspire and require action.
- Provide channel expertise in at least one area, with the expectation that baseline knowledge of all channels is preferred.
- Work with others on programs and projects designed to maintain and evolve our channels including, but not limited to, channel strategy, implementation of new channels or new tactics, development of roadmaps, and channel governance.
- Keep up to date with marketing and campaign best practices; communicate implications for campaigns and channel efforts.
- Develop best practices, upskill team members, and identify new and innovative ways to create impact.
- Participate in campaign ideation brainstorms.
- Participate in team learning and strategy documentation.
- Minimum 3 years marketing, communications, or related experience.
- Single-channel expertise
- Proven experience using data to create campaign strategies.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Multiple channel experience
How You'll Grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there is always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.