Workday Financials Consultant - Solution Specialist - USDC (9168)
- Defining systems strategy, developing system requirements, designing, prototyping, and testing custom technology solutions, and supporting system implementation.
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
Our US Emerging ERP Solutions offering drives business transformation and on-going operations and maintenance services for emerging cloud solutions across all industries. We support finance and supply-chain transformations where the software is a true enabler of process change and cost reduction.
- 3+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience.
- 3+ year experience leading workstreams or small teams.
- Workday Financials Professional certification.
- Workday Foundation Data Model (FDM) experience.
- A minimum of 1 full life cycle Workday Financial implementation.
- Hands-on functional experience.
- Proficiency in multiple business processes:
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- Financial Accounting (FA) General Ledger (GL)
- Assets Management
- Cash Management
- Grant Management
- FDM Design
- Chart of Accounts Re-Design
- Purchase Order Conversions
- Expense Management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Other leading Cloud based SaaS financial application implementation experience (ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson).
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization.
- Strong functional knowledge around financial systems and processes.
- Proven skills as a team member or team lead on at least one full life cycle implementation.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel.