Supply Chain PTC / Windchill - Sr. Solution Specialist - USDC (21180)
- Work directly with clients to understand their Supply Chain, Manufacturing and related processes, capabilities, and systems
- Set engagement objectives and scope, develop work plans, and coordinate activities across and between multiple project workstreams
- Identify and implement strategic programs for clients' operations departments, and develop ways to assess, measure, and improve operational performance
- Assess and/or guide the assessment of large datasets to discover meaningful patterns, trends and relationships
- Develop advanced analytics and / or cognitive approaches to generate insights and improve supply chain performance
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of supply chain processes across industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators, analytics experts, to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
Our Synchronized Planning & Fulfillment practice develops integrated business and supply chain planning solutions that synchronize customer demand, supply chain assets, and working capital to drive and deliver improvements in customer service levels, supply chain efficiency and financial results. We work with companies to develop strategy, identify opportunities, and create innovative alternatives that provide supply chain improvement for shareholders and customers.
- 7+ years of relevant Supply Chain experience
- Multiple project experiences participating in S&OP and/or integrated business planning initiatives for multi-national organizations
- 4+ years of experience with tactical supply chain planning processes such as demand planning, forecasting, inventory planning, supply planning, production planning, network planning
- Experience using analytics and metrics to assess supply chain performance and identify and quantify improvement opportunities
- Functional or implementation experience with one or more planning technology solutions: SAP IBP, o9, OMP, Blue Yonder/JDA
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, Logistics, Operations, Supply Chain Management, Business or equivalent
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be willing to work/relocate to Lake Mary, FL or Gilbert, AZ
- Outstanding critical thinking, analytics and problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS Power Point)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with cross-functional / extended teams
- Advanced Degree in Supply Chain or Business (MBA) from a top tier program
- Experience working as a Consultant in a consulting firm delivering supply chain services in a client environment
- Project experiences in one or more of the following industries: Industrial products, Semi-conductor, Life Sciences, Chemicals and Consumer Packaged Goods
- Experience leading a project team in a project client environment
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.