Supply Chain Management- Sr. Oracle PLM Consultant- USDC
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in technology? A system's professional who wants to work in a collaborative environment. As an experienced Oracle PLM Senior Solutions Specialist, you will have the ability to share new ideas and collaborate on projects as a consultant without the extensive demands of travel. Consider an opportunity with our US Delivery Center - we are breaking the mold of a typical Delivery Center.
Our US Delivery Centers have been growing since 2014 with significant, continued growth on the horizon. Interested? Read more about our opportunity below ...
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
Understanding of BOM management (including Variants/ Options), CAD data management, document management and change control areas of a PLM system
Experience with the configuration and/or customization of Cloud Product Development Module
Experience in defining Item assignment/validation rules, Page Customizations
Experience in analyze requirements and setup Oracle Transactional Business Intelligence (OTBI) reports in Oracle Cloud
Proficient in defining and documenting technical requirements, Configuration Specifications.
Experience with the migration of legacy data into Oracle Cloud using FBDI templates
Experience in the integration of Oracle PLM Cloud with external data sources such as ERP using OIC (Oracle Integration Cloud)
Experience with the development of test plans and test cases, functional testing, issue resolution and user acceptance testing
Assist project teams, business teams to verify the configurations/customizations in Dev/QA environments during development/SIT/UAT/Prod deployment phases to verify the end-to-end solution.
Technical and Functional experience in support and development Hands on experience with Product Information Management (PIM)Solution. Must have knowledge of PIM Architecture, Business Rules
Hands-on experience in Fusion integration technologies like VBCS
Hands-on experience in Oracle Cloud/Oracle E-Business Suit RICE Components
In-depth understanding of jQuery or similar JS framework, webservice (SOAP and Restful APIs)
Knowledge of other programming languages like shell scripting and Groovy
Understanding of Oracle Process cloud service
Excellent communication skills, the ability to understand client requirements/processes and expertise in large scale Product Development and PLM implementations
Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills(MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
Demonstrated team-building skills and Analytical and problem-solving skill
From our centers, we work with Deloitte consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of supply chain processes across industries. Our centers house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects, integrators, analytics experts, to creative digital experts as well as cyber risk and human capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality. The US Delivery Center supports a collaborative team culture where we work and live close to home with limited travel.
• 6 years of overall experience in Oracle Cloud (New tool and prior experience can be either in Agile, Enovia, Teamcenter)
• Responsible for developing technical solutions related to extensions like Visual Builder Cloud Service (VBCS)
• Assist project teams and business teams to verify the configurations/customizations in Dev/QA environments during development/SIT/UAT/Production deployment phases in order to verify the end-to-end solution
• Experience with the configuration and/or customization of PLM systems based on solution design documents
• Proficient in defining and documenting technical requirements, along with migration of legacy data into PLM system.
• Experience with the migration of legacy data into a PLM system
• Experience with the development of test plans and test cases, functional testing, issue resolution and user acceptance testing
• Must have been involved in at least 1 full cycle PLM project implementation in a project delivery role
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
• Must live near, or relocate to, the Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; or Mechanicsburg, PA areas.
• Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
• Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
• Expert communication skills, both written and oral.
• Advanced knowledge of information technology systems, infrastructure and operationsKnowledge of security methodologies, policies, standards and best practices
• Knowledgeable of best practices in information technology governance and regulatory landscape
• Significant experience in a large and complex business environment
• Working knowledge of the Corporate Business solution environment
• Working knowledge of information systems and operations systems for supported business groups