Specialist Master Infor (17857)
- 6+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 2+ years of experience leading work streams or small teams
- 3+ ERP Project Implementations as a senior team member or team lead
- Experience in the full life cycle implementation of at and Infor ERP projects (v10 or later)
- Demonstrated experience as a senior resource assisting in the definition of systems strategy, gathering and documenting business requirements, leading fit-gap analysis, as-is and to- be business process designs, conference room pilots (CRPs) functional configuration, testing, client user training
- Proven skills as a team member, team lead or project manager on at least one full life cycle implementation
- Proficiency in multiple business processes including by not limited to:
- Manufacturing operations
- Supply Chain Management and Planning
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Cash Management
- Customer Order Management
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non essential travel has been suspended until further notice
- Willingness to mentor junior staff
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent professional experience
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Committed to gaining exposure to multiple industries
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
Recruiter Talking Points
"A key element of improving our people's talent experience is by increasing flexibility on how and where we perform our work when we emerge from the extended work-from-home environment. Our commitment to flexibility and well-being for our people while we continue to serve our clients remains at the forefront. Our ambition is to create more options and more travel flexibility. We anticipate the majority of our people will travel 50% or less of the time; there may be times where certain projects or clients require more than 50%, however that is what we strive to achieve."