SAP C4C Technical Specialist Master (20023)
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and developmentweb, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 4+ years of experience in onsite techno functional roles on at least two SAP C4Cimplementations:
- 4+ years experience with SAP C4C.
- 4+ years of designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. technical lead, functional lead, work stream lead, project manager).
- Experience in using ABSL, UI Designer in SAP Cloud Applications Studio to develop, deploy and support complex SAP Cloud for Customer implementations.
- Experience in design and development of SAP Cloud for Customer Custom Business Objects, Extensions and C4C BADI's.
- Experience in integrations with SAP and non-SAP systems using SOAP and ODATA web services.
- Familiar with integrations between C4C and SAP/non-SAP systems using CPI. Strong debugging and problem solving skills in SAP Cloud for Customer
- Experience with data workbench, data templates and conversions
- Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines.
- Identify technical requirements, perform requirements management, lead technical design prototyping, process design, including scenario design and flow mapping, supervise technical consultants in developing code for additional non-standard functionality requirements as well as testing, training, defining support procedures and supporting implementations.
- Work independently or as part of a team to manage and complete multiple task assignments
- Identify client business issues through vendor/Deloitte client team and facilitate solution development
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills
- Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.