SAP Hybris Solution Specialist (24295)
- Cross-channel customer engagement strategy, design and development
(web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
SAP Hybris Solution Specialist-Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Strong experience with SAP Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms), customizing Hybris based e-Commerce Applications, Hybris CMS and e-commerce suite.
- Participate in software design, development, documentation and implementation using SAP Commerce and meet project objectives within specified time frame parameters and defined requirements.
- Prepare design diagrams, test/debug programs, and perform solution configuration leveraging an understanding of business process, industry trends, and systems architecture, as needed.
- Design, Develop, and Customize assigned Hybris components and extensions conforming to Hybris best practices and SMITH development standards, using Java, Spring, and related technologies
- Create data models necessary for hybris projects including products, catalogs, storefronts, customers, and orders, manipulate raw product, inventory or customer data (database, XML, XLS, CSV, etc.) into formats suitable for loading into Hybris, and configure one-time or recurring data imports
- Provide strong testing and debugging skills at all levels, including unit, system, integration and performance testing. Ability to effectively perform RCA (Root Cause Analysis), debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system.
- Participate in support functions including day-to-day project support, working closely with Development, QA, Release Management, Operations, and end users.
- Work with Architects, Project Managers, and other Developers to estimate the level of effort required to implement assigned work packages
- Spontaneous and adaptive to new environments, applications and methods. Always looking for more effective approaches to getting work done.
- 4-6 years of total IT experience with at least 3+ years of experience in Developing, Customizing & Configurating of a large/global scale SAP Hybris e-commerce platform (B2C and B2B platforms) is a plus
- Hands on experience with SAP Hybris tools including Management Console, Administration Console, Cockpits, Cron Jobs, internationalization, personalization and security concepts,
- Exposure to SAP Hybris back office monitoring including Cron Jobs, ImpEx, logs and alerts, site availability and performance monitoring.
- Designing and Develop Custom API's by utilizing Design Patterns, J2EE and Persistence Frameworks, and RIA Frameworks.
- Hands on experience with server-side application development by leveraging Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Web services, Restful services and Java Persistence Frameworks.
- Experience with B2C Hybris accelerator implementing all modules of eCommerce (Product Information, Backoffice Product Content Management, Order Management, Pricing and Promotions).
- Strong integration experience with Internal Systems and 3rd Party Vendor systems in both Synchronous & Asynchronous fashion.
- Experience of Source Code Management tools (specifically GIT) using CI technologies like Maven Gradle and Jenkins
- Strong preference for candidates who has SAP Commerce Cloud Developer certification.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Must live or relocate to the greater Lake Mary, FL, Mechanicsburg, PA or Gilbert, AZ area
- Ability to travel up to 20 percent (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Must live a commutable distance to one of the following cities: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements
- Should be sharp, proactive, good communicator and able to manage client expectation