Google Cloud Developer - Senior Solution Specialist (24673)
- Design, build, and lead the development of cloud native applications using the Google Cloud Platform service and various open source frameworks.
- Design/lead application development and broader systems while supporting DevOps.
- Work within an agile team that includes members with cross-functional skills.
- Build, migrate and test GCP environments and integrations
- Setup multi-level network environments using GCP
- Design end to end application and data security
- Integrate on-premise applications, cloud providers or other platforms
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- Monitor and maintain multiple Cloud DevOps environments based on client requirements
- Mentor and guide junior level resources on the team
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise .
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems, Information Technology, or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of cloud native application design and development experience in a cloud environment using APIs, containers, Kubernetes, preferably on Google Cloud Platform
- 10+ years of IT experience with 5+ years architecting, developing, and deploying scalable enterprise data solutions.
- Hands-on experience developing and deploying data analytics solutions on GCP and/or AWS.
Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Certifications Preferred.
- Experience with other Cloud providers like AWS or GCP