Senior AWS DevOps Specialist (14551)
- Create, implement, and manage the development of scripts to automate everyday operations
- Monitor and maintain multiple (DevOps) environments based on client requirements
- Lead program optimization to work within constructs of an AWS environment
- Manage system migrations and system upgrades to create and deploy new cloud environments
Deloitte's Government & Public Services practice-our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Our team of over 15,000+ professionals bring fresh perspective to help you anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill your mission promise.
The US Cloud Engineering Offering focuses on enabling our client's end-to-end journey from On-Premise to Cloud, with opportunities in the areas of Cloud Strategy and Op Model Transformation, Cloud Development & Integration, Cloud Migration, and Cloud Infrastructure & Managed Services. Cloud Engineering supports our clients as they improve agility, resilience and identifies opportunities to reduce IT operations spend through automation by enabling Cloud. We accelerate our clients toward a technology-driven future, leveraging vendor solutions, Deloitte-developed software products, tools, and accelerators.
- Bachelors of Science in computer related field or equivalent work experience
- 7+ years of experience with planning, architecting, and implementing AWS Cloud environments
- Demonstrated experience in Windows Active Directory design and implementation across AWS cloud environments
- Experience with designing and deploying AWS Services like Elastic Compute (EC2), Storages (S3, EBS, EFS, Glacier and AWS Storage Gateway) and RDS
- Demonstrated experience in AWS storage encryption, data at rest, and data in transit
- Automation scripting experience with GitHub, Jenkins or scripting languages including (Ansible, Shell, Bash, Perl)
- AWS Management Services experience (CloudWatch, ELB, EC2 autoscaling, CloudTrail and AWS Config), AWS workspaces, and AWS directory Services
- Lead deployment teams on build and implementation of micro services-based applications in cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment tools and processes
- Must have Active Secret Clearance and Security+ Certification
- Must be willing to relocate to one of our USDC Center locations (Lake Mary, FL, Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg,PA)
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.