Oracle HCM Cloud Payroll Specialist Senior (9797)
- Working closely with a large team to deliver results for your client
- Lead and manage teams or workstreams to contribute to the overall project success
- Maintaining a hands-on role to ensure deadlines are met and key deliverables are always accurate
- Enjoying the opportunity to forge strong relationships with both the client and project team that will contribute to your growth and development
The HRT team
At Deloitte Consulting LLP, helping our clients exploit new technologies like employee engagement tools, advanced workforce planning and analytics we empower HR to better support the business and create value. HR organizations now reduce costs and improve operating effectiveness through process improvements, shared services, outsourcing and employee self-service, but that's only part of the story, we help them to drive the value this delivers and help the business achieve its strategic objectives in performance and growth. Learn more about our HR Transformation practice .
Required is a minimum of 4 years experience in the following areas:
- Payroll Business and Operational knowledge / experience
- Hands-on experience on at least 2-3 Full Life Cycle implementations of the Payroll product (from planning to configuration through go-live).
- Experience leading teams and driving their work to ensure project timelines are met
- Experience managing Workstreams, including monitoring for project issues and taking appropriate action to ensure an exceptional project completion for the client
- Superior communications skills, both verbal and written
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products such as PowerPoint, Visio, and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 50% (Monday through Thursday, weekly). While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Oracle HCM Cloud Certification
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.