Salesforce Developer - Senior Solution Specialist (14533)
- Sales Excellence & Service Excellence | delivers sales and service strategies and plans, operating model definition, incentive design and implementation, and operations support for digitally-enabled sales, channel, and customer service capabilities
- Digital Experience | creates engaging omni-channel digital experiences across web, mobile, AR/VR, voice, gesture, IoT, and video
- Flexible Consumption | the commercial strategy, operating model definition, and capability delivery of subscription/flexible consumption business models
- Digital Foundry | a flexible, end-to-end delivery model emphasizing innovation and disruption
Work you'll do/Responsibilities
- Build Salesforce solutions on Salesforce Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities or Knowledge
- Develop end to end Salesforce solutions using Configuration and Customization - APEX Class, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Lightning components etc.,
- Automate business processes using Salesforce automation tools, such as Process Builder, Workflows, Formulas, Flow, Assignment Rules and email Alerts
- Build integrations between Salesforce and external applications using REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Migrate changes from development to test to production environment(s) using CI technologies like Salesforce DX, Jenkins and ANT
- Perform data updates / migration using Data Loader and other similar tools
- Participate in daily scrum meetings, analyze assign user stories, identify/resolve gaps in functional user stories/business requirements
- Adhere to defined coding standards and develop well-structured, maintainable and easy to understand code.
- Perform independent code reviews and write unit/integration test cases to achieve 85% test coverage
- Ability to effectively debug and resolve issues and/or defects which may be reported as a result of faults in the production system
- Assist in writing technical approach and design documentation as required
- 6 -9years of total IT experience with at least 5+ years of Salesforce project development experience
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience
- Strong Salesforce customization and configuration experience (at least 1 or more of the following five Salesforce modules: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Communities and knowledge)
- Hands on development experience using Salesforce configuration and customizations using Apex, Visualforce, Triggers, Scheduled and Batch classes etc.,
- Proven integration experience using integration techniques - REST, SOAP APIs, oAuth and Single Sign-On.
- Ability to migrate Salesforce classic features to Lightning experience, including converting Visualforce pages to lightning components and / or using Lightning Design System with Visualforce pages.
- Knowledge of Product Development Lifecycle and DevOps Tools like GIT, Jenkins, JIRA etc.
- A thorough understanding of Salesforce Deployment Process and tools like ANT, Change Sets and Force.com IDE.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a creative, Agile environment and manage agile task assignments
- Strong preference for candidates who are Salesforce.com certified in the following areas - Certified Platform Developer I, Certified Platform Developer II.
- Experience with ETL tools like MuleSoft or Informatica Cloud would be a plus
- Ability to travel up to20 percent ( While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Must livein one of thecommutabledistance: Atlanta, GA; Austin, TX; Boston, MA; Charlotte, NC; Chicago, IL; Cincinnati, OH; Cleveland, OH; Dallas, TX; Detroit, MI; Gilbert, AZ; Houston, TX; Indianapolis, IN; Kansas City, MO; Lake Mary, FL; Los Angeles, CA; Mechanicsburg, PA; Miami, FL; McLean, VA; Minneapolis, MN; Nashville, TN; Orange County, CA; Philadelphia, PA; Phoenix, AZ; Pittsburgh, PA; Rosslyn, VA; Sacramento, CA; St. Louis, MO; San Diego, CA; Seattle, WA; Tallahassee, FL; Tampa, FL; or be willing to relocate to one of the following USDC locations: Gilbert, AZ; Lake Mary, FL; Mechanicsburg, PA.
Additional US Delivery Center Requirements
- Should be sharp, proactive, good communicator and able to manage client expectation