Stakeholder Engagement Specialist (15640)
- Identify key stakeholders and other necessary engagement points for CSD activities.
- Research and identify stakeholders' key issues and concerns relevant to CSD activities.
- Develop plans for engaging with and communicating with stakeholders.
- Develop communications materials to support engagement with stakeholders.
- Track and document previous and planned engagements with stakeholders.
- Provide administrative and logistics support to the Division/Sub-Division for external engagements.
- Facilitate engagements with external stakeholders.
- Actively participate in identified organizations and providing situational awareness of the groups' activities.
- Support the communication of organizational priorities and activities to external partners.
Transparency, innovation, collaboration, sustainability: these are the hallmark issues shaping government initiatives today. Deloitte's GPS practice is passionate about making an impact with lasting change. Carrying out missions in the GPS practice requires fresh thinking and a creative approach. We collaborate with teams from across our organization in order to bring the full breadth of Deloitte, its commercial and public sector expertise, to best support our clients. Our aspiration is to be the premier integrated solutions provider in helping to transform the government marketplace.
- 4+ years of experience working on stakeholder engagement in an office setting.
- With limited guidance, must be able to identify stakeholders for different issues, and independently create a stakeholder engagement plan for each stakeholder.
- Must be able to independently identify issues with stakeholders, document the issues, develop recommendations, and present to leadership.
- Must have strong writing skills and be able to write on issues for a variety of stakeholders.
- Must have experience independently planning events and managing an event from beginning to end.
- Must be able to participate in engagements on behalf of the client, represent client equities, take notes, and report back to internal leadership.
- Must be able to update communications plans and strategies, as needed, and circulate to the appropriate stakeholders.
- Must be able to facilitate meetings and events.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain DHS Suitability.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employee sponsorship, now or anytime in the future.
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.