US E-Consulting AMM Mining Analyst - CBO-AMI - Specialist Model (8931)
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent working experience
- Minimum of 2-4 years of work experience with Mining tools such as Evolveware Intellisys, Averisource Business Rule Extraction, etc.
- Minimum of 2-4 years of work experience in Java Development
- At least 2 years of experience with solution development and application architecture with JEE(J2EE) or .Net
- Proficiency in SDLC and software delivery best practices namely: artifact and release management, continuous integration, continuous delivery, etc.
- Experience working with mainframe technologies (COBOL, NATURAL, PL/1, VSAM, JCL, ADABASE) as a programmer
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design principles and software architectures
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to communicate effectively technical information to non-technical as well as technical personnel.
- Ability to tie the technical solutions to the business outcomes is very key.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Limited Sponsorship: Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Must be willing to live and work in our office location: Austin, Texas