Hyperscaler Cloud - Specialist Senior (18810)
- 4+ years' experience with at least one of the following hyperscaler platforms (GCP, AWS, Azure, Oracle, Alibaba).
- 4+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience and large scale, enterprise-class consulting or systems integration experience.
- 4+ years of experience assisting project delivery, client presentations, and conversations.
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or equivalent work experience. MBA preferred.
- 3+ years participating in proof of concept, implementing and supporting of any public cloud infrastructure and topologies.
- 3+ years' experience migrating applications from the enterprise to public cloud providers.
- 3+ years of the overall experience, including a minimum of 2 years in the professional IT/software development services industry.
- Experience helping development teams build and deploy microservices based applications in the public cloud with Continuous Integration & Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) tools and processes such as Jenkins.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes and other Container Orchestration and API exposure platforms.
- 3+ years of experience with Java / J2EE technologies and Architecting solutions using Web technologies.
- API experience with APIgee or other API exposure platforms.
- Understanding of Identity and Access Management, user and system authentication methods and certificates, tokens and certificate management.
- Associate level certification of a public cloud providers.
- Understanding of Infrastructure as a Service, Infrastructure as Code and related concepts on the public cloud.
- Understanding of digital advertising, analytics and the impact of the combination of cloud and analytics over businesses, end-users and cloud providers.
- Understanding of emerging technologies and end-user needs.
- Self-starter with hands-on work experience with large-scale implementations with public cloud platforms.
- Experience in the sales life cycle.
- Be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.