Oracle Analytics Specialist (14427)
- Provide expertise in performing application development, configuration and unit testing of Oracle Analytics Cloud (OAC), Data Visualization (DV) and Data Integration (using ODI, PL/SQL, SQL).
- Work closely with Oracle Analytics team members and Testers using Agile sessions to develop high BI data models to support reporting needs.
- Provide hands-on technical solutions to business challenges & translates them into process/ technical solutions.
- Log and track defects and communicate to teams for resolution
- Deliver high quality work and adapt to new challenges, as an individual or as part of a team
Analytics & Cognitive
In this age of disruption, organizations need to navigate the future with confidence, embracing decision making with clear, data-driven choices that deliver enterprise value in a dynamic business environment.
The Analytics & Cognitive team leverages the power of data, analytics, robotics, science and cognitive technologies to uncover hidden relationships from vast troves of data, generate insights, and inform decision-making. Together with the Strategy practice, our Strategy & Analytics portfolio helps clients transform their business by architecting organizational intelligence programs and differentiated strategies to win in their chosen markets.
Analytics & Cognitive will work with our clients to:
• Implement large-scale data ecosystems including data management, governance and the integration of structured and unstructured data to generate insights leveraging cloud-based platforms
• Leverage automation, cognitive and science-based techniques to manage data, predict scenarios and prescribe actions
• Drive operational efficiency by maintaining their data ecosystems, sourcing analytics expertise and providing As-a-Service offerings for continuous insights and improvements
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer Engineering, or related IT discipline; or equivalent experience.
- Primary focus on developing customer solutions using Oracle's analytics offerings: Oracle Analytics Cloud, Data Visualization, Fusion Analytics for Warehouse, OBIEE, OBIA, Machine Learning and Autonomous Data warehouse(ADW)
- Must have extensive, hands on, end to end implementation experience using OAC/OBIEE Reporting tools - BI Publisher, Analysis & Dashboards
- Deep Expertise in design and development of Oracle BI Repository (RPD) solution
- Experience in configuring OBIEE / OBIA security (Authentication and Authorization - Object level and Data level security) as well as tuning and multiple source systems
- Advanced knowledge of OBIA pre-built content and deep experience with customizing/extending OBIA pre-built content of different modules
- Solid understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) tools, Data Warehouse (DW), Data Modelling concepts and SQL/PLSQL
- Good knowledge of Oracle Applications - Oracle E-business Suite or Oracle ERP, Oracle HCM (the Oracle cloud SaaS offering) is preferable
- Deep knowledge of Database, Cloud Concepts, Autonomous Data warehouse (ADW), Data Integration (ODI/GoldenGate) is an added advantage
- Basic Knowledge/awareness of Tableau/Power BI/ML Studio/Snowflake and Azure/GCP/AWS background is a plus
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Limited Immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Must be willing to live and work in the Orlando, FL area (Lake Mary), Gilbert, AZ or Mechanicsburg, PA
- Experience in Oracle's analytics offerings: Oracle Analytics Cloud, Data Visualization, Machine Learning, Essbase, OBIEE, Fusion Analytics for Warehouse
- Have solution design skills to provide expertise and guide customers for specific needs
- Be extremely hands on with Analytics and Data Warehousing report/solution development
- Deliver PoCs tailored to customers' needs and proof points