Lead Specialist, Diversity Equity & Inclusion Enabling Areas (15359)
- Support the EA/CMG DEI Leadership team in designing and delivering strategic programs to drive DEI priorities, including Inclusion Week and DEI Summits
- Create communications to various stakeholders to promote and coordinate Inclusion programs
- Produce high quality deliverables in a timely manner
- Measure and track program outcomes against goals to help drive accountability and advance the US Firms' DEI commitments
- Manage internal Inclusion-related trainings and programs, including logistics and participant selection process, to help build and strengthen communities
- Advise internal stakeholders regarding Inclusion-related trends
The individual selected for this assignment must be passionate and enthusiastic about DEI and its mission, and must be able to build strong relationships, collaborate, and elevate issues to the appropriate levels. Individual must have leadership and executive presence.
Under the direction of the Enabling Areas (EA) & Clients & Market Growth (CMG) DEI Leaders, the EA/CMG DEI office is responsible for developing and driving the EA/CMG DEI strategy in partnership with the Chief DEI Officer of the US Firms, Channel Leadership, Channel DEI Leaders and Talent. This role will report directly to EA/CMG DEI Leadership and focus on the firm's efforts to attract, retain, and advance a diverse workforce and to enhance Deloitte's inclusive culture where all of our people can connect, belong, and grow.
What you'll bring
- Minimum of 5 years of Human Resources, client service or related experience
- Undergraduate degree
- Experience in developing creative and interactive programming (e.g. offsites, trainings, labs)
- Excellent Microsoft Suite skills
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future.
- Knowledge and previous work experience in the DEI space