Oracle EBS Developer Senior Solution Specialist - USDC (20883)
- 6+ years of experience in various phases of implementation life cycle: Prepare, Design, Build, Test, Deploy and Operate.
- Design, develop, unit test, and deploy FRICEW (Forms, Reports, Interfaces, Customizations, Extensions, and Workflows) objects in EBS using various Oracle tools such as:
- Oracle SQL and PL/SQL
- Custom Forms using Oracle Forms and APEX
- Develop Interfaces using Oracle Data Integrator (ODI)
- Oracle Workflow Builder (WF)
- Reports using XML Publisher
- OBI Reports
- Putty for Shell Scripting
- Experience in converting Legacy data to Oracle EBS using Open Interfaces and API's will be preferable.
- Should have proficiency in developing shell scripts for migrating code from one instance to another.
- Techno-functional knowledge in building customizations in Federal Financials, O2C and P2P processes.
- Experience with schema and table structures in various EBS modules.
- Ability to conceptualize technical design options, identify the best option and complete the technical design specifications for the specific FRICEW objects.
- Familiarity with Oracle suggested standards and approach for delivering EBS work products.
- Experience producing quality deliverables as per the software standards (CMMI Standards)
- Ability to communicate clearly with functional team to understand and capture the requirements accurately, support during the testing and acceptance processes.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Must be willing to live and work in the Lake Mary, FL; Gilbert, AZ; or Mechanicsburg, PA area.
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available
- Travel up to 20% annually (While 20% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice.)
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.